NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

You have Canyon under 74 and 75 maps, cool filter tho, ty
hi and thx 4 the great work.

one question. the item/drop level rules for magic (and rare?) rings seems to be ignored.
for me all magic/rings rings are always shown.
hey, thank a lot for the work you put it. only one thing: please "dont forgot stuff" when you update your filter, i mean purely for the changelog. i started using your filter as 2.3a version, edited some things and created my own mf version with the help of yours. now im kind of unsure how much you really changed in the meantime, but thats on me for changing things in the first place i guess. still, would love to see a more detailed changelog :)
Last edited by TommBombadil on Sep 6, 2015, 3:29:55 PM
the zero version doesnt show white jewelery.
thats strange because the editor says, it should.

copied the full version and it works.
I noticed that this filter 'evolves' as you progress. For example it will display 2 link items when you are still in normal and low level. Is there an option to start with the endgame like filter? When I make new chars now I have pretty good leveling gear and therefor don't need magic items.

If not, could anyone recommend a good filter for this purpose?

/Edit: Made some adjustments myself, will see if that will do the trick.

/Edit #2: I deleted the entire leveling section. This made twinking alot more enjoyable. I wouldn't recommend this unless you know what items you hide this way tho.
Last edited by zinsid on Sep 7, 2015, 2:42:20 PM
Hi, this filter works very well for me until I realized it hides sacrifice fragments....!?
I'm using the light version.
Last edited by lutz890 on Sep 8, 2015, 12:37:28 AM
I loved this filter up to 2.4 with the "Crystal" changes. Anyone likely to fork from 2.3a?
Rustic Sash ARE NOT IN THE FILTER
Can u fix for future updates
I made some slight modifications to the MF version. Basically I made the conditions for rares more strict, and I think nothing else...

But now I don't see magic jewels, despite the fact I didn't change any of the text in jewel sections. Anyone knows what could be the cause?

Edit: After toying around for more time, this is even weirder.

This doesn't show blue jewels
Spoiler
Show
Class Jewel
SetFontSize 36
SetBackgroundColor 75 75 75
SetBorderColor 0 150 200

This shows blue jewels
Spoiler
Show
Class Jewel
SetFontSize 36
SetBorderColor 0 150 200
Show
Class Jewel
SetFontSize 36
SetBorderColor 0 150 200

(yes, repeating the text twice makes it work)
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
Last edited by Dulahan90 on Sep 11, 2015, 6:39:51 PM
I don't really get it, how come the full version doesn't include some things? I searched Rustic, Chain, and Studded, but those belts don't come up. Is this loot filter missing items?

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the loot filter. There's a section for rare belts that is non-specific.
Last edited by mimivirus on Sep 11, 2015, 8:31:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info