NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Resolved nvm!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2862113
Last edited by neo1987 on May 17, 2020, 6:00:34 PM
Any chance for update on customsounds preset? Currently some drops uses default poe sound, which is really loud compared to sounds that i use myself (garden seeds and high ilvl influenced items)
Updated to 7.9.1

- Resorted most tiers to adjust them the current economy. This economy "snapshot" is fairly volatile, as the league is very very fresh. Updating again after a few days is highly recommended

- Revamped the highlight strategy for seeds. Every tier/color now has it's own appearance. I might add a overarching tier to highlight economy-expensive seeds later.

- Added a small section with magic/normal items for the endgame, to provide some material to craft with on Harvest. The section is intentionally kept short and simple. Currently featuring the following bases: "Vaal Regalia" "Two-Stone Ring" "Onyx Amulet" "Sorcerer Boots" "Sorcerer Gloves" "Eternal Burgonet" - bases where players might opt for a rare and won't be using atlas bases such as Spiked Gloves/Two-Tone Boots. If you want more or different bases here: use filterblade. Section is hidden on very strict. I'm very split if there should be more bases like the Hubris Circlet or not, but I'd rathr keep the list short.

- Introduced beast lures

- Magic/Normal Two-Stone Rings, Leather Belts and Onyx amulets are now shown throughout the leveling process to have some food for harvest crafting

- Resorted the new divination cards

- Adjusted the highlight for Rare/Crafting weapons, giving Karui Maul/Chopper way more priority, due to their top tier damage potential.

- Added the terror maul to the list of optional bases

- Allowed the economy-updated filters to move currency into/from the alteration orb tier (with the gray icon and beam)

- Reduced map icon size for talismans with specific mods

- Early endgame life/mana flasks are now only shown in T1 maps, instead of T1-T2
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Is there anything wrong with the Simulator at the moment?

I'm seeing randomly generated Influenced items get filtered in the Simulator at a point when I don't believe they should be filtered in-game.

1) I reset filter to NeverSink (stable), Regular Strictness
2) Under 'Endgame - Rare Items (lvl 65+), I changed 'Hide Rares By Tier' to strictness 'Hides all rares, excluding jewellery' and set it to 'Hide'
3) Changing nothing else, I went to the simulator & set it to Gear only, zone level 70, and clicked Generated Valuable Loot about a dozen times until I got a Shaper/Elder item:

Conclusion: The influenced item is hidden by the 'hide rares by tier' in the Simulator, but I believe that in-game the same item should be displayed by that filter.

(It would be covered by the final rule in section "[1102] Item Layer - T3 - REMAINING RULES" and hence override 'hide rares by tier', which would be covered somewhere in the [3000]'s section of the filter text?)
http://www.filterblade.xyz/#8PK3cWZdYP3j

this is my strict version updated to harvest without those grey markers (imo the worst decision ever for NS to put them)
Im getting this notify about cartographers sextant if I try to use any filter above stricktness level 0.. (1, 2, 3.. etc) and filter fails to load. I have removed old filter files, downloaded new ones but problem seems to be quite persistent..
somehow I got no "gem" section and many more that are missing on the website, the "prophecy" section is empty ... is this a bug or did i change something without knowing?

Edit: Deleting the browsercache for the website helped!
Last edited by Filli_ on Jun 25, 2020, 11:22:12 AM
Created a custom filter in filterblade.xyz but when I use the filter in-game, it treats currencies (e.g Chaos Orbs/ Alchs) like a Scroll of Wisdom. Also tried using regular as the strictness but it still doesn't change it's color and doesn't give off a sound. Any advice? Thanks! :)
"
Lakh wrote:
Is there anything wrong with the Simulator at the moment?

I'm seeing randomly generated Influenced items get filtered in the Simulator at a point when I don't believe they should be filtered in-game.

1) I reset filter to NeverSink (stable), Regular Strictness
2) Under 'Endgame - Rare Items (lvl 65+), I changed 'Hide Rares By Tier' to strictness 'Hides all rares, excluding jewellery' and set it to 'Hide'
3) Changing nothing else, I went to the simulator & set it to Gear only, zone level 70, and clicked Generated Valuable Loot about a dozen times until I got a Shaper/Elder item:

Conclusion: The influenced item is hidden by the 'hide rares by tier' in the Simulator, but I believe that in-game the same item should be displayed by that filter.

(It would be covered by the final rule in section "[1102] Item Layer - T3 - REMAINING RULES" and hence override 'hide rares by tier', which would be covered somewhere in the [3000]'s section of the filter text?)

Yeah the simulator needs to be updated. It's currently not handling influences correctly.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NotiboyQho19 wrote:
Created a custom filter in filterblade.xyz but when I use the filter in-game, it treats currencies (e.g Chaos Orbs/ Alchs) like a Scroll of Wisdom. Also tried using regular as the strictness but it still doesn't change it's color and doesn't give off a sound. Any advice? Thanks! :)

Well that obviously should not be happening and without a sharing URL I can't tell what you've done wrong.

My advice to you is to reset the currency section, you might've messed up somehow.

"
Im getting this notify about cartographers sextant if I try to use any filter above stricktness level 0.. (1, 2, 3.. etc) and filter fails to load. I have removed old filter files, downloaded new ones but problem seems to be quite persistent..

Check your game files with the ggpk tester/steam integrity. Some people are getting a bug with exact matching of item names. It's weird.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info