NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Tides5 wrote:
is this updated for 3.5?

According to the GitHub File Name: NeverSink's itemfilter - version 6.5 - The Betrayal Update (+ leveling overhaul) I would think it's updated

https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/NeverSink-Filter/releases
so how do i use this filter but use slipperyjim8's loot filter sounds. is that going to take some damn time to setup or what, lol

edit: nm jim's is updated. sweet.
Last edited by xMustard on Dec 7, 2018, 1:19:59 PM
Filter keeps getting this error.

Line 4538: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Monstrous Treasure"

If i remove Monstrous Treasure i get same msg but i get "The Kings Path" instead error.

Just curious.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
Beams and stars on mini map? Where did they go? I'm not seeing either of these currently,and I miss them,makes it much easier to see offscreen loot I may otherwise miss. Great filter,thanks for the effort!
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
"
xPiranha wrote:
Filter keeps getting this error.

Line 4538: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Monstrous Treasure"

If i remove Monstrous Treasure i get same msg but i get "The Kings Path" instead error.

Just curious.

How did you get this filter?

We added some Prophecy tiering in the filter and on FilterBlade, but only before noticing that it doesnt work with baseType and needs the (then later announced) Prophecy identifier. So we disabled all of this until we have time to implement this new identifier.

You should just disable those 2 prophecy tiering rules in the filter and it will work again.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
WarHogg wrote:
Beams and stars on mini map? Where did they go? I'm not seeing either of these currently,and I miss them,makes it much easier to see offscreen loot I may otherwise miss. Great filter,thanks for the effort!

Both of those are still in the filter, nothing about them was changes.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
The tier highlighting seem to be out of whack.

All of these maps are yellow, Arcade T7, Ancient City T9 and Coves T10 respectively.

EDIT: nvm, wasn't updated to 6.5
Last edited by Pyotr on Dec 12, 2018, 1:38:37 AM
Thank you.
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
WarHogg wrote:

Both of those are still in the filter, nothing about them was changes.

I have no idea why it wasn't working,but I D/L it again and it's working perfectly.Using Arc,it's easy to miss loot a screen and a half away without them. My favorite filter! (and so easy to setup) Thanks guys!!
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
i don't know whats wrong but my custom sounds doesn't work. all in the same folder. sound names are correct

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info