NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
koticgood wrote:
Noticed the Lioneye's Fall that dropped for me was colored like a normal unique. Might want to add a highlight for unique viridian jewels.

There's way too many bad viridian jewels. Jewels always need manual checking

Ah, makes sense. Didn't realize that was a consideration, thought it was just any base that had a high value item.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
hey! Is it possible to add drop sound to the shaped/elder items? ty!
"
Cruelness wrote:
hey! Is it possible to add drop sound to the shaped/elder items? ty!

You can do it yourself on FilterBlade.xyz
Go to Customize -> Endgame rares -> Elder & Shaper -> Just go through and set a sound to the ones who dont have one yet.
NS is planning to re-evaluate all of them.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Yo! I like this item filter! it works pretty well on strict but I need some minor changes, can someone help me here?

-I want to see all white stone hammers, gavels and rock breakers (chisel recipe) not the magic ones tho.
-I also want to see all chrome recipes.

I cant seem to figure it out, I tried on the item filter debugger, don't understand :S
Last edited by Bandido on Mar 11, 2018, 4:21:47 PM
"
Bandido wrote:
Yo! I like this item filter! it works pretty well on strict but I need some minor changes, can someone help me here?

-I want to see all white stone hammers, gavels and rock breakers (chisel recipe) not the magic ones tho.

I cant seem to figure it out, I tried on the item filter debugger, don't understand :S

Go to FilterBlade.xyz -> Select Strict -> go to Customize -> Vendor Recipes -> Chisel -> turn on whatever you like.
They are grouped by how many whetstones they need to reach 20% quality, so it doesnt matter much if they're magic or normal there.
The Chromatic items are in the same section, simply press on "Show" for all of them too.

When you're done customizing, we recommend you to save your filter on the Save&Load screen so you can continue to edit it later and also update your customization into newer filter versions.

Then, head to the download screen and download your filter file.
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
Bandido wrote:

Go to FilterBlade.xyz -> Select Strict -> go to Customize -> Vendor Recipes -> Chisel -> turn on whatever you like.
They are grouped by how many whetstones they need to reach 20% quality, so it doesnt matter much if they're magic or normal there.
The Chromatic items are in the same section, simply press on "Show" for all of them too.

When you're done customizing, we recommend you to save your filter on the Save&Load screen so you can continue to edit it later and also update your customization into newer filter versions.

Then, head to the download screen and download your filter file.

Thx so much man! <3
hi had a question i downalded it in 3.1 , do i need to downald every new league version of neversink or it auto update?
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
Indertek wrote:
hi had a question i downalded it in 3.1 , do i need to downald every new league version of neversink or it auto update?

In the end, the filter is just a text file. It can't auto update. You need to do that yourself.

(In case you did any customization with FilterBlade, you can use the Save&Load system there to merge your changes with the update and are ready to go within a minute.)
Xoph's heart isn't listed as a T1 unique. It's worth about 6.5 ex atm.
"
blastarus wrote:
Xoph's heart isn't listed as a T1 unique. It's worth about 6.5 ex atm.

Because it has the same Base as "The Anvil". And since the Xoph amulet only drops in breaches you can easily notice it there.
If you prefer to instead have all Xoph amulets and all Anvils highlighted you can do so by moving the Amber Amulet into a higher tier using FilterBlade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info