NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

On Strict, medium (like body armors) and large (like 2-handed axes) RGB items are hidden. You can use http://www.filterblade.xyz/ to create a custom version of the Strict filter that still shows those items. Personally I'm using an Uber-strict based filter for endgame but I still show small RGB items for instance.
"
All 20% quality items. Specifically, the ones that gives whetstone and armourer's scraps.

The filter doesn't have those. Even at the lower strictness I consider it's considered to be too time/space inefficient.

"
The way this comes across to me is "play meta speed clear and only pick up tier 1s". If you want any other info from a filter (or want to play any other style) you need to find a different filter. You already have "strict versions" but the reality is that they are all strict.

Again, you are over simplifying. Only wraith swords and above are selling for more than 50C and have more than 400 DPS. You will NOT find a level 50 2H worth picking up (or you'd have to pick up a ton before you do). I'm asking for a bit more guidance for when you didn't fill your inventory and you're looking for a few items to fill your bags. For now, I need to know all the tiers myself. Instead, you could easily do some quick DPS/Defense combined with "sells for more than 50C" and come up with a good second tier. Instead, it's first tier or figure it out yourself.

I did not mean to be rude. I honestly don't believe that your 50c method is a good idea - it suffers from way too many drawbacks (sample size, bias, economy changes, those "listed since 1 month offerings" etc). Using such searches IS oversimplifying and will lead to no good results. I tried it in the past.

The goal of the T1/T2 rares is to be exclusive.

However, I might add a few new basetypes to T2 in the next patch or make some T3 items highlighted a bit more.

Also www.FilterBlade.xyz will feature a possibility to edit T3/T4 items in the next update - so that might help too.

"

Hello,
(Didn't see any Filterblade-specific thread, sorry if there's one and this post doesn't fit here)
I like the new sound for the high tier maps, however do you think it could be possible to change the definition of the map tiers with FilterBlade ? For instance I'd rather not have T11 maps drop with the same sound as T14 maps, because after some level T11s aren't exactly big drops anymore. For now I did it with Notepad++ but I think it would be nice if Filterblade allowed people to customize the map tiers.

I'll see what I can do. We hav something planned in the coming update, that will hopefully help you with that goal.

"
Please, fix your lootfilers, so that wont show useless crap like this

k

"
Any plans on add a voice for Exalted and Divine Orbs again? If not, how can I add them back?

They're still silent and bugged. No plans currently. You can do it on www.FilterBlade.xyz if you're feeling brave.

+ there's exactly 0 benefit. The old sounds work just as well.

"
Hi Neversink. I've used Filterblade to customize the strict filter a lot, but I can't seem to find the function for a change I'd like to make. I want to hide specific rare bases, like Studded Belt and Cloth Belt because I don't bother picking those up while mapping.

Already included in the next filterblade patch.

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I am playing Solo Self Found and need to craft high end gear. I am not getting the Unique drops I need. I am playing a hybrid Armor/ES Templar. I wanted to see all drops of A/ES armour over level 55 or so in all 5 categories.

I went to section 0206 for "chancing items" and added the base item names of all later game A/ES armour in so all normal items in those categories would show up. I have a few dozen base item types named in that section. I hope this doesn't gum things up at all.

My question is, Was that the most efficient way to do this?

Thanks for your great filter!
I am hoping someone could help me. I want to get maelstrom staves to drop. However, when I put maelstrom staff in it doesn't recognize the item. When I put in the o with the two dots over it in maelstrom it doesn't work either. Does anyone know what this items base name is?
Small suggestion: imo, infernal sword should be moved to 'multi-base uniques'. Shaper drops so many crap uniques that an unknowing person might see the 'usual unique' style 'Infernal Sword' and not realize he's got a 2.5ex+ drop.
Thank you once again for this amazing tool.

Can you or anyone else please help me try to hide all non-quality gems I can buy from vendors unless they are level 19 or 20?
I am NOT good at programming or logic, sadly, and would need step-by-step help. Can anyone help me please?
thank you so much!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:

Can you or anyone else please help me try to hide all non-quality gems I can buy from vendors unless they are level 19 or 20?
I am NOT good at programming or logic, sadly, and would need step-by-step help. Can anyone help me please?
thank you so much!

You can't filter by level. You can configure the rest on www.FilterBlade.xyz.

"
Small suggestion: imo, infernal sword should be moved to 'multi-base uniques'. Shaper drops so many crap uniques that an unknowing person might see the 'usual unique' style 'Infernal Sword' and not realize he's got a 2.5ex+ drop.

I expect even the most inexperienced player capable of killing shaper, to know that the guy drops a special unique. The reverse situation is unlikely to ever happen.

On the flipside - countless players would get disappointed over a unique that won't ever be valuable outside of shaper's realm.

Not a good trade-off.

"
I am hoping someone could help me. I want to get maelstrom staves to drop. However, when I put maelstrom staff in it doesn't recognize the item. When I put in the o with the two dots over it in maelstrom it doesn't work either. Does anyone know what this items base name is?

Add "Maelstr" as a basetype and use Class "Staves". That item has been a thorn in my eyes since quite a while, since the "Ö" doesn't play nice with encodings.

"
I am playing Solo Self Found and need to craft high end gear. I am not getting the Unique drops I need. I am playing a hybrid Armor/ES Templar. I wanted to see all drops of A/ES armour over level 55 or so in all 5 categories.

I went to section 0206 for "chancing items" and added the base item names of all later game A/ES armour in so all normal items in those categories would show up. I have a few dozen base item types named in that section. I hope this doesn't gum things up at all.

My question is, Was that the most efficient way to do this?

Thanks for your great filter!

You can't currently do it "automatically". Next update on filterblade, is likely going to include a special feature that you'll enjoy though.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 29, 2017, 5:20:08 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
onomastikon wrote:

thank you so much!

You can't filter by level. You can configure the rest on www.FilterBlade.xyz.

Thank you! Sorry, I must have missed this filterblade invention, I haven't been here in a while. That looks perfect for dummies like me! Thank you! I hope to be getting some support money to you soon, and my offer still stands to help proofread any of your guides
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Thank you for your responses. I have another question if you don't mind.

When rings and amulets drop for vendor recipes is there a way to make it so only perfect versions drop? i.e. those rings and amulets with their maximum values?
I can't download "NeverSink's Filter - Regular", what is happening?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info