NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"

Sounds like you should make your own tweaks.

I will have to. It took him years to make some distinction between Jeweller's orbs and Portal Scrolls...despite he made 2 surveys already, he still keeps ignoring feedback from people he himself asked.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 2, 2017, 10:26:49 AM
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY NEVERSINK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Get your shit together, Neversink. Make clear distinction between different low-tier currencie like Portal Scrolls, Chromatic Orbs, Alteration Orbs, etc. etc. Make clear distinction between 3 and 4 Links during levelling. Do Tiers for end-game maps (like so we don't see any maps with awful layout like Cells after we formed our map pool and get good Atlas) Do highlights for different Utility Flasks. And the last but not least important don't let down with Leaguestones color scheme! I think some gorgeous Golden/Yellow/Orange colours would fit the bill perfectly (Legacy theme is yellow-ish).

"

I will have to. It took him years to make some distinction between Jeweller's orbs and Portal Scrolls...despite he made 2 surveys already, he still keeps ignoring feedback from people he himself asked.

Is this a joke?

1) Please get your facts straight. I believe I've implemented this distinction between orb tiers in the PoE 2.0 beta or very shortly after (the filter version 2.0 was the version, when patch PoE patch 2.0 came out). Here's an old changelog: http://pastebin.com/Eiw1mj4M .
2) There is a distinction between 3 an 4 links. That being said, I'm making the fontsize higher for 4-links while leveling in 2.6.
3) The map tiering system is getting a rework for 2.6. Still: hiding maps based on layouts is a horrible suggestion, because filters can't differ between the state of your character/age of league and your preferences.
4) Utility flasks have highlights during leveling and on low strictness versions during endgame. If you mean different highlights for different utility flasks - no. I only give the movement flasks (silver/quicksilver) and increased highlight over the others while leveling.
5) LeagueStones will ofc. get their visual and later on their tierlist.

I also never ignore feedback. I just don't implement every idea. Some ideas are (imo) not beneficial, some will only benefit a small percentage of players. Some will create confusion and there's some I personally dislike/find stupid.

-----------------------

Thanks everyone else for the feedback, kind words and energy. I plan to upload a beta today and finalize it on stream tomorrow. There's some neat new features, I'm gonna include for 2.6 :). Also I'll make a short video/guide on how to do some popular SSF modifications. I hope I'll get the vid done today.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 2, 2017, 11:26:43 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Get your shit together, Neversink. Make clear distinction between different low-tier currencie like Portal Scrolls, Chromatic Orbs, Alteration Orbs, etc. etc. Make clear distinction between 3 and 4 Links during levelling. Do Tiers for end-game maps (like so we don't see any maps with awful layout like Cells after we formed our map pool and get good Atlas) Do highlights for different Utility Flasks. And the last but not least important don't let down with Leaguestones color scheme! I think some gorgeous Golden/Yellow/Orange colours would fit the bill perfectly (Legacy theme is yellow-ish).

"

Is this a joke?

1) I believe I've implemented this distinction between orb tiers in the PoE 2.0 beta or very shortly after (the filter version 2.0 was the version, when patch PoE patch 2.0 came out). Here's an old changelog: http://pastebin.com/Eiw1mj4M .
2) There is a distinction between 3 an 4 links. That being said, I'm making the fontsize higher for 4-links while leveling.
3) The map tiering system is getting a rework for 2.6. Still: hiding maps based on layouts is a horrible suggestion for everyone is a horrible suggestion, because filters can't differ between the state of your character/age of league and your preferences.
4) Utility flasks have highlights during leveling and on low strictness versions during endgame. If you mean different highlights for different utility flasks - no. I only give the movement flasks (silver/quicksilver) and increased highlight over the others while leveling.
5) LeagueStones will ofc. get their visual and later on their tierlist.

I also never ignore feedback. I just don't implement every idea. Some ideas are (imo) not beneficial, some will only benefit a small percentage of players. Some will create confusion and there's some I personally dislike/find stupid.

-----------------------

Thanks everyone else for the feedback, kind words and energy. I plan to upload a beta today and finalize it on stream tomorrow. There's some neat new features, I'm gonna include for 2.6 :). Also I'll make a short video/guide on how to do some popular SSF modifications. I hope I'll get the vid done today.

Ignore the haters bro your a saint
I dont see any any key!
Your work is very much appreciated Neversink!

I understand every project has it's critics. However, your filter is by far the most comprehensive and impressive.

Bravo!
Thanks NeverSink for the time and effort you put into this filter. I've been using it for well over a year and it is a life-saver.
Neversink U re the best mate, keep up the good work

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY NEVERSINK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Last edited by Xxy on Mar 2, 2017, 12:11:07 PM
Sorry Xxy, this is too good not to stea..err borrow.

"
Xxy wrote:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info