NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Svenn wrote:
Now that the styles are a thing... Would it be possible to get one where all the backgrounds are set to lighter colors? My monitor has some bad ghosting that looks awful with the black backgrounds.

Alternately, is there an easy way to change the background colors without editing every single entry?

You can use notepad++ that can replace multiple keywords in one go.
So I am trying to add slaughter knife to the filter, right next to the sorc boots, but it keeps giving me an "Unknow rule type: Slaughter" error when I try to load it. I have it typed in right next to the sorc boots like this: "Slaughter Knife" but it just doesn't seem to take. What am I doing wrong?
Does the Strict filter hide white Sorc boots, or have I just not seen one since 2.5?
Hey NeverSink, I was wondering how do I change the uber-strict filter to show certain chancable bases (mainly the sorcerer boots). I like to use uber-strict since I map with about 400 iir and 155 iiq and thus only care about the absolute best rare bases, but I like the chance of getting an easy 50 exalts from a single chance orb. I've tried with notepad++ but the chancable bases seem....already enabled? Is there anything else I'm supposed to change?
Just getting back into this game, loved your filter when I played.

Quick question, I can't seem to find any information about it in the first post: what is the procedure for updating the filter for a returning player playing a new league? I imagine the version I have is outdated.
I was wondering why the filter put carnage heart amulet to the top tier unique, it drops a lot and worth like 1 alch. It has top tier drop sound, sometimes a waste of time to check it out.
why would I chance a leather belt or crude bow? This filter is highlighting both for "chancing" yet the unique's made out of them are fairly common or weak (EXCEPT the ones that cannot be obtained anymore from past leagues)....
"
namad wrote:
why would I chance a leather belt or crude bow? This filter is highlighting both for "chancing" yet the unique's made out of them are fairly common or weak (EXCEPT the ones that cannot be obtained anymore from past leagues)....

leather belt is headhunter
"
idrgz wrote:

only inside the 8*chaos nemesis zana map mod
"
mobutu wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

only inside the 8*chaos nemesis zana map mod

well thats how some people do it they bring full inventory of belts into the map and go ham :) its pretty stupid but yeah still expensive chance item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info