NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Yo. Thanks for a great filter, I really enjoy it, just one question. Does the UBER-STRICT version filter out white Sorcerer boots? Don't think I've seen anyone drop since I started using it.
"
NeverSink wrote:

That can't be. I just double-checked. The latest regular version displays the all utility flasks in a grey font.

Please redownload the filter.

Thanks Neversink, you are right, I somehow downloaded the wrong filter. Oops.

I now have FIVE silver flasks :-)

Cdchi1

Whats wrong here?
Last edited by j_death on Sep 29, 2016, 7:50:22 AM
Its not all your fault. i went and read what i wrote down the first time. My apologies. looks like some sort of mixed salat. Its my fault more than urs. if i wrote it down like the second time u would have no option to understand it the other way :).
So my fault :) oh and apologies for acting not as rational as i could have been.
NO harm done.

keep up the good work and sorry for the inconvinience
Last edited by Hoodcrap on Sep 29, 2016, 11:40:36 AM
"
j_death wrote:

Whats wrong here?

Read the FAQ on page1.

"
keep up the good work and sorry for the inconvinience

All good, t'was a missunderstanding on both sides.

"
Yo. Thanks for a great filter, I really enjoy it, just one question. Does the UBER-STRICT version filter out white Sorcerer boots? Don't think I've seen anyone drop since I started using it.

Yes.

"
I now have FIVE silver flasks :-)

Perfect!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hi.

Im using the yber version and alltho it the file the chromatic recepie Is tagged "Show". on all cases. it wont display chromatic recepie items :(
"
Mindsplit123 wrote:
Hi.

Im using the yber version and alltho it the file the chromatic recepie Is tagged "Show". on all cases. it wont display chromatic recepie items :(

It's not tagged as show. It's tagged as hide and is only tagged as show in the leveling section.

It's also not supposed to display the chromatic recipe.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
just found ilvl83 rare eternal burgonet shown like a ilvl<75 rare (yellow text instead of orange) 4.23 regular version of the filter.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
How do I change this filter to show white melee weapons to use with animate weapon ?
I just want to thank you for this quality loot filter , i and obviously many players have been using it for a long time and its easily one of the better ones. I especially like how it has the uniques in different grades.

After using it for several leagues i only have two basic suggestions:
1) tier 1 maps get changed to a colour from the sort of black thats easy to miss, yellow tier maps become yellow in the loot filter , and i think red are already red in the filter but yeah red red's if thats not already the case. (maybe transparent white , transparent yellow, red rather than transparent black , black and red)

I can and do edit them but , this is just an ovservation that sort of makes sense to me so you can intentionally learn to look for what maps you care about.

2) in previous versions you had everything on seperate lines , i notice in the latest version everything is essentially on one constant line (or basically there are no "enter" characters in the document)

now there may be a reason for this but could you provide a copy of the easy to edit version inside the zip?

even the template is all on single lines so super hard to read\edit in basic notepad apps.

also, why are basic non quality flasks showing in the strict filter? if im using a strict filter i can affort do spend the 1 fuse on a basic white non quality flask.

Anyway thanks for your support of the community, great script.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Oct 1, 2016, 12:55:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info