NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

i see a few items have alot of spaces inbetween the words or in the middle of the words.. like
w rapped b oots. and a ll flame

but its not happening on normal items.. just on rare items.. so far atleast

normal quicksilver flask is q uicksilver f lask

same with glass blowers bauble..
Last edited by Nzonic on Sep 2, 2016, 5:23:22 PM
Thank you for this filter, it's the best!
The filter is not up-to-date.
Last edited by TheFilthxo on Sep 2, 2016, 6:24:43 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the update, just a little something - (filters name inconsistency):

in the forum here you have these 4 versions explained:
Spoiler
Regular version
Strict version
Personalized
Slick Version

in the Github info you have:
Spoiler
Regular
Semi-Strict
Strict
Slick

in the zip that I just downloaded from Github you have:
Spoiler
Regular
Regular Version with less colors (strict)
Semi-strict version
Strict version

(So in the zip it seems like there are 3 strict and 1 regular)

I guess the second file in the zip is actually the slick filter, but the names seem a bit messed up. Doesn't matter for me, I will just use the regular, but I thought you might want to fix the naming at some point, so that it's consistent everywhere :)

Thanks again!
IGN: Askja / Atlja / IrulanTheWitch / LordAzazel
Having problems with the filter too. A lot of the special drops like quest items and even rare currencies like alcs and chaos simply drop with yellow or green backgrounds but no names. the names are simply blank and all i see is a big yellow rectangle whenever an alc drops for example. Something is amiss with the coding here...
Love the Filter, it is a Joy to Mf a Boss and move on while the other Party Members Build a Camp there for 30 secs :D
This is what i get when I try to load the new filter?
Help please :)

"
Line2: Unknown rule type skip
"
Amarth wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the update, just a little something - (filters name inconsistency):

in the forum here you have these 4 versions explained:
Spoiler
Regular version
Strict version
Personalized
Slick Version

in the Github info you have:
Spoiler
Regular
Semi-Strict
Strict
Slick

in the zip that I just downloaded from Github you have:
Spoiler
Regular
Regular Version with less colors (strict)
Semi-strict version
Strict version

(So in the zip it seems like there are 3 strict and 1 regular)

I guess the second file in the zip is actually the slick filter, but the names seem a bit messed up. Doesn't matter for me, I will just use the regular, but I thought you might want to fix the naming at some point, so that it's consistent everywhere :)

Thanks again!

I noticed the same too and was confused.
"
Podorise wrote:
"
aaron51_lz wrote:
"
Griwas wrote:
so iv got a problem, my source code in notepad is f up, it goes horizontaly, not the usual vertical view, and im not able to fix it, its like all messed up and i dont know how to limit the view in notepad, anyone can help?

I'm having the same problem, haven't run into it in previous versions of the filter.

Wondering if the filter will work with this formatting.

I open it up with "notepad ++" and notepad from windows and the result was way different.
Native windows notepad mess it up, but it's just visualization. For me works great!

Now I wonder if we need to update this content for Atlas World.

It is a common issue with standard Windows notepad/Editor.
At EoL (End of Line) there is just a line feed, not Carriage Return/Linefeed. Then it´s f* up in notepad.

Either use a true Text Editor (like notepad ++) or as a workaround open the File with "Wordpad" instead of notepad and simply save it in Wordpad. Then you should get the LF as well and be able to use notepad ;)
Just another sincere thanks for great lootfilter which helps us all for a very long time =]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info