NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Caschler wrote:
Is there anywhere a solution for the 2.3.1 soundbug? (no dropsounds of rare orbs etc.)
I do not get a respond from GGG and neither is there something to find on the interwebs.

Try setting the channel count to high and turning the foltet sound colume all the way up. Its super silent for some reason

"

Why does Full Version not have newlines in the file? Makes it hard to customize

"
Why Death's Door has a normal Unique background and not White one?

1) I screwed up, while changing internal formats. Use notepad++ and not notepad for now

2) the boots were not known at the release time

Ill release a new version that addresses those over the next days.

Thank you so so much that worked out just fine!
Ever since the most recent 2.3.1 hotfix, many items have been showing up with blacked out text. I haven't nailed them all down yet, but one set is rare body armour between drop levels 48 and 59. Is there another rule somewhere that's causing this?

I fixed that particular one in my file. Any idea what's causing this?

Edit: I'm seeing this with low drop level white flasks. I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be completely hidden, but I'm seeing a black box with no text.

Edit 2: Looks like section 0801 (HIDE OUTDATED FLASKS)
The Hallowed and Sanctified flask types are not included in the list. After adding them, they are properly hidden, instead of a black box with no text.

Edit 3: Large Hybrid flask has the same issue. Man, what did GGG change in that patch?
Last edited by Nashidaran on Jun 25, 2016, 8:53:30 PM
this is a terrible loot filter, for starters there is no special color and sound for jeweller orbs dropping. This is an important orb or say fusing orb another important one. I would advise people to not use this.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Looks like Jeweller's are sitting in section 0303 (Medium-low) instead of 0302 (High tier), even though 0302 includes Jeweller's in it's description. Easy to correct, but annoying to have to do every single time there's an update.

I would call this a simple error, rather than deliberate.
Another issue, when a 6 socket item drops, it does NOT look much different from some crap white.

with High Wind filter the 6S drops actually similar to Exalted Orbs with the background color being bright white and text in purple.

Seriously how could anyone even use neversink filter? so many important drops are either downplayed or jeweller and alternations etc give NO indication of usefulness and looks just like some regular scroll.

so far the absolute best filter I have ever come across is HighWind.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 25, 2016, 9:56:05 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Another issue, when a 6 socket item drops, it does NOT look much different from some crap white.

with High Wind filter the 6S drops actually similar to Exalted Orbs with the background color being bright white and text in purple.

Seriously how could anyone even use neversink filter? so many important drops are either downplayed or jeweller and alternations etc give NO indication of usefulness and looks just like some regular scroll.

so far the absolute best filter I have ever come across is HighWind.

1) jeweler orbs and alts have a border, brighter text and are larger. They don't have sounds since they're dropping a lot. It's not a mistake. I tried it out once, but they caused way too many sounds. Most people who remember that certain would agree I think.

2) Your statement about 6S is false, they're large items with borders, backgrounds and sounds. You won't miss them. Why would you even want to see them the same way as ex orbs..

3) it's a matter of taste. I never claimed my filter is the best. If you don't like it, don't use it

4) your much praised filter is based on mine it seems o.O

5) Are you here just to advertise other filters ( not the first time this is happening in this thread )? In any case, you're welcome to not use my filter, thank you.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 26, 2016, 2:39:01 AM
Hello NeverSink!!:)

I come here again in need of help mate:) :(
I'm terribly sorry if this is too much of a hassle to ask but I just cant do it myself:(

What I need is, to be able to see ALL utility flasks, regardless of their ilvl or my char lvl.
Could u please tell me what I have to change in the filter in order to do so?

I tried changing it myself but after taking a look at the lines in the filter I decided against it, since I didnt want to screw it up u know?:)

Again, sorry if this is asking too much, I've no experience with creating loot filters thats why I'm using this awesome filter of yours:):)

PS:I'm using the full version filter.
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
"
NeverSink wrote:
5) Are you here just to advertise other filters ( not the first time this is happening in this thread )? In any case, you're welcome to not use my filter, thank you.

Trini is a troll.
"
NeverSink wrote:
[]

Yeah, just ignore TriniGamer's posts most of the time; he's a rather frequent troll
Last edited by G7Ghost on Jun 26, 2016, 12:45:13 PM
constructive criticism makes you a troll now in these here interwebz? LOL ok...

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 26, 2016, 1:52:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info