NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
I play POE from steam. I am unable to locate the "INGAME" as you have stated is needed to implement this app.

This is pure gold. Best laugh I had in the last weeks.

INGAME = In the game, as in WHILE IN PATH OF EXILE. Hope this helps.

I have moved the file to my steam/poe folder and nothing pops up INGAME under the UI settings is what I am saying..
Hey, just tried this out for the first time, it's fantastic - any way to make some sort of auto update? Thanks for all the GREAT work!
I have a question. Right now I almost missed a Chaos Orb, I found it after I died(ty Ash Lessard for RIP). Does the sound only happen if the item drops withing a certain distance from you? Maybe I just couldn't hear it over all the fighting. Either way, I'm lowering the other game sounds and raising the notification sound just in case, but I want to know for sure if distance is a factor or not.
Great filter! Just have some feedback from the past few days using it, which ultimately led me to making a minor change:

The alert to notify you that you got Sorcerer's Boots does not sound very good in my headset. I'm running a G430 with Dolby Surround 7.1, and the sound chosen to broadcast when this item drops is something between nauseating, disorienting and discomforting- which was doubly problematic since they often dropped offscreen. Took me a while to narrow it down to that specific drop, but up until then I was playing in fear of that damnable noise. It might be due to my audio software, maybe the new sound update - who knows. Hopefully I'm the only one experiencing this!

I've disabled that sound now (thank goodness its easy to do so), so all's well. Thanks for the Prophecy update!
If you didn't beat Uber Sirus with Conversion Trap, you didn't beat the game.
Last edited by Magpower on Jun 18, 2016, 9:52:09 PM
Hi! I really appreciate your work, your filter even makes the game funnier.

But I have a simple question: why your filter shows an useless normal iron ring but it hides a normal 1 socket chest with 500 armor? That chest is a bit trash but better than an iron ring i guess.

I'm lvl 62 act 2 merciless if it matters
Thanks
Last edited by sphynxN on Jun 18, 2016, 10:05:28 PM
"
sphynxN wrote:
Hi! I really appreciate your work, your filter even makes the game funnier.

But I have a simple question: why your filter shows an useless normal iron ring but it hides a normal 1 socket chest with 500 armor? That chest is a bit trash but better than an iron ring i guess.

I'm lvl 62 act 2 merciless if it matters
Thanks

Iron rings are part of a recipe...which is used for another recipe.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
However I have one question - Why does every pair of sorcerer boots drop with a sound notification and a border? I assume it is because skyforth is an amazing item to chance, but it can only be chanced from ilvl 84+ boots.

It can be chanced from any itemlevel. It can DROP from level 84+. Simply check the itemlevels of the skyforth boots on Poe.Xyz, you'll notice pretty much all of them are < 84.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. The filter is even better than I thought!
I've been noticing some unusual letter spacing on certain items. It seems to be only happening with white belts and white rings where the first letter of each word is spaced a little further from the rest of the word. I'm using loot filter version 3.3a, although I tested with versions 3.1 and 3.2 as well and the same thing is happening and it only started happening 2-3 days ago. Thanks!

Edit: It happens with white Harbinger Bows and white amulets as well.

UPDATE
I'm not sure what the cause was, but rebooting my computer seemed to fix it.
Last edited by Sarp on Jun 20, 2016, 2:37:19 AM
I am using the latest 3.3a MF version and I noticed the 3 linked RGB rare (yellow) item which can be sold for a chromatic is not showing up. Is this intended? Great filter btw. Thanks!
The 3.3a full version file has almost no line spacing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info