NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

tell us where to send power snax and some good sixpacks of beer :) they crank me up in no-time!

but actually I just wanted to thank you for the most awesome filter and all the work you entitle to it!! rest and then, when you're fresh and motivated, do it (read this in shia labeouf voice) :D
IGN: WildTortillaFart
"
Unsul wrote:
Nothing bad will happen if you release a day or two into the league :) Remember, health first!

Hahah, very much this. You owe us nothing! But thanks for everything you do anyway :)
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
just a question, items not included in lootfilter will still show ingame, only they wont have no effects like they would have from a filter?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
just a question, items not included in lootfilter will still show ingame, only they wont have no effects like they would have from a filter?

Sort of. Neversink was very careful about this. The filter attempts to classify every item in the game (and intentionally hides several items, like bad white bases with no special socket configuration), but if there is something he failed to classify, this block will make it very very obvious:

"
# This filter should classify every single item ingame. In case I somehow forgot an item (unlikely after monthes of testing) or something completely new gets added (such as a new rarity like "setitems" or a new itemslot, idk. "wings", this line will ensure, that you'll notice it). Though once again, highly unlikely.
# Still I doubt it'll ever happen. However, if it will, please inform me!
Show # SafetyLine!
SetFontSize 45
SetBorderColor 255 0 0 255
Thanks for the work.
The download section still list version V3.12. Shouldn't it be V3.2? Not updated yet?
"
The download section still list version V3.12. Shouldn't it be V3.2? Not updated yet?

i found this also, 1st post suggests that all versions updated but seems the script is still version 3.12
I have been using your filter since the first one came out, and i love it! Thank you for putting so much effort into making such an awesome loot filter :)
"
DeuceDragon wrote:
"

i found this also, 1st post suggests that all versions updated but seems the script is still version 3.12

Check again it's been updated
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Jun 3, 2016, 11:26:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info