Antnee's Classy Item Filter for Distinguished Exiles - 3.0

Thanks so much for your efforts :)
"
Antnee wrote:
v2.1 - Prophecy update

Added a new block for Prophecy items, including the Silver Coin and Prophecy (In case you drop it by accident!) I chose the green quest item color, because there's only one per zone. They also will share the Div card drop sound. There are Filtration tags, so changing the color/style is easy.

[...]

+1 (again)

Any idea what the "Offering to the Goddess [Labyrinth Map Item]" is? I'm also uncertain about the new Map Fragments, but I guess that has time since we have the class already.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
"
Antnee wrote:
v2.1 - Prophecy update

Added a new block for Prophecy items, including the Silver Coin and Prophecy (In case you drop it by accident!) I chose the green quest item color, because there's only one per zone. They also will share the Div card drop sound. There are Filtration tags, so changing the color/style is easy.

Added "Emperor of Purity" to the list of valuable/rare Div cards. All other Div cards will still be shown using my standard font and drop sound.

Please note that this update will not work until the Prophecy League actually begins. Feel free to grab it, but attempting to use it will give you an error.

Have fun!

Thx for the update Antnee, by far the most pleasing filter to my eyes. Classy !

Also i want to mention that the wording they used for silver coin drop rate is : "Approximately one monster per area drops a Silver Coin. " That means that there might be areas that 3 coins drop and areas that zero coins drop. Maybe quest-green is not the best choice, i just wanted to share this. Maybe silver coins should have the currency colour (they stack up to 30 too) (chaos up to divine one or the same with perandus coins), and itemized prophecies should have either purple or keep the quest-green.

Sorry if i missanterstood what you said and my suggestions are completely redundant/uselless.

Anyway thanks again for the great loot filter.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Muldini wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
v2.1 - Prophecy update

[...]

+1 (again)

Any idea what the "Offering to the Goddess [Labyrinth Map Item]" is? I'm also uncertain about the new Map Fragments, but I guess that has time since we have the class already.

To be honest, I have no idea. I actually didn't play in the lab too much. The new map fragments use the same class as the old ones, as far as I can see... so no change needed on my part.

"
Regulator wrote:
Also i want to mention that the wording they used for silver coin drop rate is : "Approximately one monster per area drops a Silver Coin. " That means that there might be areas that 3 coins drop and areas that zero coins drop. Maybe quest-green is not the best choice, i just wanted to share this. Maybe silver coins should have the currency colour (they stack up to 30 too) (chaos up to divine one or the same with perandus coins), and itemized prophecies should have either purple or keep the quest-green.

Oh, I guess I misread, then. What's everyone else think? Green, or currency color?

Thanks everyone for the quick feedback, and kind words!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Thanks for the prophecy update!
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:

Oh, I guess I misread, then. What's everyone else think? Green, or currency color?

Thanks for updating !

My thought :
-Prophecies could be with the purple color theme
-Silver could be either currency color or currency color with purple border to be sure not to miss it but stays discreet or just whole purple for the theme.

I like your filter because it looks like normal game, adding a purple color just for league items doesn't seems wrong to me, but i'm already using some colors for several items (red border for base item i use in "crafting", golden border for items required for the goddess recipes). A little bit bold purple border around silver coins and propheties all purple will be my options ! (i mean i'll modify your filter to got that ^^ )
Last edited by CaMarchePas on Jun 2, 2016, 4:22:15 PM
BTW, considering that all support gems will have "Support" add to their name, shouldn't you/we have to modify filter for loot only gems and add "Support" to all base type ? The gamepedia is already full of support gems renamed with "Support", i'm pretty sure those pages weren't like "Empower Support" or "Added Fire Damage Support".

Edit : missclic between edit and answer, and can't delete >.>
Last edited by CaMarchePas on Jun 2, 2016, 4:29:13 PM
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
BTW, considering that all support gems will have "Support" add to their name, shouldn't you/we have to modify filter for loot only gems and add "Support" to all base type ? The gamepedia is already full of support gems renamed with "Support", i'm pretty sure those pages weren't like "Empower Support" or "Added Fire Damage Support".

Edit : missclic between edit and answer, and can't delete >.>

As long as the class remains the same, the way I have always handled them will work. Using "Empower" and "Support Empower" will still highlight the same gem.

Last edited by Antnee on Jun 2, 2016, 4:40:38 PM
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:

I like your filter because it looks like normal game, adding a purple color just for league items doesn't seems wrong to me, but i'm already using some colors for several items (red border for base item i use in "crafting", golden border for items required for the goddess recipes). A little bit bold purple border around silver coins and propheties all purple will be my options ! (i mean i'll modify your filter to got that ^^ )

Yeah, I think the currency color is probably better. I uploaded 2.2 just now, which brings Silver Coins and Prophecies in line with the way chaos, vaal, regret, etc orbs are displayed. Still will keep the drop sound, though.

Thank you alot for updating the filter, been using this one since they released the filter system and will keep doing so :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info