Antnee's Classy Item Filter for Distinguished Exiles - 3.0

thanks man <3
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Mucho thanks for that filter, been using it from the beginning as well and have no reason to change it up.

Big thumbs up
Still the best item filter out there, imho! Thanks for keeping it up!!! You might as well give reddit a heads-up on you updated version?! I bet a lot of players are coming back for Ascendency and haven't heard of item filters before, so you classy filter might be very appealing to them?! And who searches the PoE forum anyways, unless they know what they are looking for?! ;)

Greeting!
You are the man, thank you for your efforts!

Still the best item filter out there!!
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Hi,

Don't remember if i've already thank you but if not : thank you ! :p

I've modify a little bit to show some items for crafting and it works perfectly while keeping the whole style like the classic game ! ;)

I just got one tiny problem that i don't understand : i got a white border around white stone hammers (just changed the rgb 0 0 0 to 250 250 250 of the concerned block).
It works perfectly for stone hammers and other variants. Works too for other stuff (agate amulet for exemple).
But i can't understand why it doesn't work for stones hammers with some quality ?
I've even add a block to show any quality stones hammers with a white square, nothing happen. And i don't see another block that would make them shown in another way.

What am i missing ?

Thanks in advance for help.
Because there is a block above it (in section 010f) that handles all items with quality. Since it's above, it gets priority.

You can always move your hammerblock up, until it takes priority.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
Because there is a block above it (in section 010f) that handles all items with quality. Since it's above, it gets priority.

You can always move your hammerblock up, until it takes priority.

Thanks to you i've find the answer : i'm dumb ! :p

Yeah i've done exactly what you said, but i'm dumb, and keeping copy of each modified filter are proof that i'm dumb : i've moved the hammerblock to the right place in one of my tries, but i didn't change the appearance of the border and i bet i didn't try with several type of stone hammers when i checked that, i just saw "damn no border again" on the quality one, let's try another way. >.>

Now i've corrected that and it works perfectly.

Thanks.
Last edited by CaMarchePas on Mar 5, 2016, 9:26:46 PM
Thanks for keeping my favorite filter updated. Keep up the good work.

P.S.: Please either use or remove the change log from the original post.
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.
Last edited by Adalace on Mar 9, 2016, 8:25:20 PM
Yeah, I'm a lazy bastard and will probably remove the change log rather than keep up with it. There aren't enough major changes (almost all of my updates are "added div cards") to keep up with it.

v1.97

So, this marks the only time I have parted with GGG on a default color for items. I wasn't happy with labyrinth items looking like currency; I think it's an odd decision on their part. My feeling is that they should have been treated as quest items, as they have no use outside of the lab they spawn in. So, I added a block in the currency section for labyrinth items, and gave them the bright green quest item color.

I haven't actually seen all these items in the game myself. I just used the list on the wiki. So, please let me know if there are any issues with them. If you want to change them back to the way they were, just delete the block that handles them.

Thanks as always for your feedback and support!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Mar 12, 2016, 6:17:39 AM
bump to this cool loot filter so people can see it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info