1MHC Level 99 Glacial Cascade Dual Dagger

Hi I just wanted to say thank you for sharing the build. I never post but I enjoyed the guide so I'd thought I share that with you.

One question I did have is how did you sustain the amount of dex required for the gems/items as you leveled? (mid cruel to merciless) this is before we reach all the dex nodes. Just try to find all the dex gear you can?

Thanks again
"
Riodn wrote:
Hi I just wanted to say thank you for sharing the build. I never post but I enjoyed the guide so I'd thought I share that with you.

One question I did have is how did you sustain the amount of dex required for the gems/items as you leveled? (mid cruel to merciless) this is before we reach all the dex nodes. Just try to find all the dex gear you can?

Thanks again

Try to get a dex amulet and if your really need it use one or two point to get a 30 dex node when leveling. I didnt need it because i never used any green gems when leveling.
Loving this build so far on the 1 month league. Great guide.
Thank you so much for this guide! I just finished merciless and am now doing low-end mapping and I must say this build has been fantastic to level with and a whole lot of fun. I feel super strong.

I am playing flashback and this build appealed to me because you stated you were self-found and I needed something that did not cost a lot for the flashback league.

Thank you so much for sharing your excellent guide! You did a great job describing how to level and I appreciate the work you put into doing that for this community :).

Passive Skill Tree 2.0 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info