Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

All accounts have an equal chance of being selected. - That's a BS sir.
Why? - because most "streamers" will get free pass. Only we normal ppl get to spin in that true random weel [Removed by Support]. Ty GGG

Is that "equal"? I think not.
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Apr 13, 2015, 9:37:17 AM
Ziggy, Zeno, and Mathil are the most played streamer, have the most experience with variations of builds, and probably have the million views. You should let them in off of this fact alone to help balance those passive gems. There feedback is worth more than your average player. Some people say it is unfair, but they have the same goal of growing the player base that GGG has and that would be the purpose of this tree change.
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
Ziggy, Zeno, and Mathil are the most played streamer, have the most experience with variations of builds, and probably have the million views. You should let them in off of this fact alone to help balance those passive gems. There feedback is worth more than your average player. Some people say it is unfair, but they have the same goal of growing the player base that GGG has and that would be the purpose of this tree change.

mathil doesnt even qualify for the 1mil + views
pvp loooooooool
"
ricus20 wrote:
All accounts have an equal chance of being selected. - That's a BS sir.
Why? - because most "streamers" will get free pass. Only we normal ppl get to spin in that true random weel [Removed by Support]. Ty GGG

Is that "equal"? I think not.

The thing I don't like is that GGG has always been true to their fans and supporters.. They kept it real and that's what made them special, unique. To say that everyone will have equal access is B.S. I guess I chose the wrong career.. lol Now we know for sure that having a full time job other then streamer does put you at a disadvantage.. Time to sign up all those alternate email accounts. :)
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Apr 13, 2015, 9:36:50 AM
Thanks for the info. Praying to RNGesus.
I remember the Invasion, and Beyond launches. And GGG being heavily critized for not beta testing.

Just proves no matter how they launch there will be unhappy vocal people.

I'm glad they are beta testing. And if I don't get a key, it's the will of RNGesus.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
well

Looking forward for some announcement of new 2 month mountain ledge race ( aka. unlucky race ), between closed beta and 2.0 relase =D
Oo
Hope i get beta access.
That will be really nice birthday present xD
Last edited by paranozek on Apr 13, 2015, 11:09:08 AM
We plebs have luck theres other games too , 3 more month of nothing seems harsh.

Spoiler
Without sarcasm: I have hopes of getting a key but if i dont get one there is other stuff to do. I really hope the hype will be real because the next 2-3 month might be a downswing
"
Kamro wrote:
3 more month of nothing

Where do you get that from? Chris hinted at there being "something" and you might want to check out the recent State of Exile podcast for what might be happening during the beta for the people not testing.
Crit happens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info