The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

IGN: ReformedLoL
Current level is 87
Give me my left click back
Hey guys, i would like to join your guild, I don't need items or anything else, i just want to play in party and not only solo :p

but i have a big hummm disavantage.... i'm french ! also, i understund when we write, but to speak... uhhhhhh french, what ever lol

I play only in standard league, and i'm playing as support / dps, my current char is lvl 89

IG : Amelyndha

( PS : french guild are dead in poe :p )
Last edited by Azure41 on Mar 20, 2019, 8:20:31 AM
This league name - Dysfunctionalape

Open minded person searching for a active guild.
hi,
dynorexyoui
i would like to join your guild
Hello there,
i am new to POE and would like to join ur guild to gain some experience and make my learning curve higher with u guys,also i like the social part
atm i am lvl 58 duelist slayer (Ngamahu cyclone build),IGN TawHeedi
regards.
Hello,
I'd love to join your guild. Playing with people is always more fun. I'm not very experienced in path of exile but am eager and willing. My highest level toon is 83ish I believe. He's a totem dropper. I find that I love totems..just drop em and flitter away then collect loots. Easy!

IGN is Aginagin (because I tried hardcore several times and died again and again)

Thanks for consideration
We are born in the pain of others and perish in our own.
Duracaine
I just want some people to talk to, discuss different things game related and non, and relax
Hi! I just got into this game for about a week and a half now. Been playing D3 ever since and decided to get into POE. So far I'm having a blast. Definitely more fun than Diablo! I'm looking for friends to play with cos I've been playing solo ever since I started. I would love to be in the guild not just for gaming but to hang out as well! Currently at Level 67 playing a Champion. I hope I meet you guys in game!

IGN is Aergasm

Thanks!
Last edited by aerthegreat1 on Apr 30, 2019, 8:15:45 AM
Just started a Month Ago, 2 Chars, one Lev 82 and the newer one 87.
I think i start to liker the game but would rly like to try the mulitplayer part....

Ingame LazyS
Hey, Just started playing and want to learn a bit of the game
IGN: Snoowwflakee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info