The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

IGN: Minamoto_Tametomo

I'm a Lvl 80+ Burning Arrow build looking for other active members to group with for end game content and fun!

p.s.

Currently in an inactive guild, will an invite still go through or do I need to leave my current guild first? Been using the inert guild storage as extra space :D

Thanks!
MellozXD

Looking to map with others! 88 King of the Forest can solo t12 maps, haven't had any higher unfortunately.
Last edited by l4kers on Jan 6, 2017, 6:51:46 AM
I would like to join. I have been playing for quite some time and would love some community!

ign: Bellital
L85 Spectre Summoner
PoompaRoompa, lvl 93 assasin
WitchSlapp in Breach. Almost level 70! Perfect! Hope to find a friendly guild soon!
hey there !

Have been playing alone for some time and its getting hard and boring alone, would like to join the guild for advices and some help once in a while :p

ing joblessfornow

lvl 01 inquisitor
Good evening.
I'd like to join your fine-looking guild.
Playing mostly standard and would love to chat with everybody. Thanks.
IGN: greatwoof
Hi I'd like to join.
IGN - RxNyQuil
Hello.

IGN: Iurikon, 82 CI ELE crit BF Inquisitor, currently at tier 8.

Your guild looks nice and I've been bored mapping solo for some time so a friendly guild would be nice.
IGN: xArtyss

HII, I just migrated my acc from Garena(SEA player :D)! Been playing alone, but still a newb. I'm looking for a super friendly/helpful/family-like guild that don't mind to guide me through this game,and help in in bossing :( , I'm only active during weekend (GMT +08:00) due to my study.And your guild looks super nice~ Hope you don't mind cause I would really like to join the guild :D . Thank you~

and i love new friends, since i have none D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info