The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

Would love an active guild for 75+ maps...
IGN:BojaceaTheWarband
Lvl 71 RF marauder
IGN: wutwutinthemudz
my toons name is IMBOREDSOLVL im still pretty new to the game but i would like to join a friendly and fun guild so i hope to get to know all of yall im lvling this toon but i also have a 63 named beatstickjason both in warband but i messed up on his spec and just rerolled ty for your time
:)
bumping
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
IGN: cziwe
Hi, I would like to join if possible, currently playing Warbands, my IGN is Arcaedes

Need a casual guild as I work 60-80 hours per week so not usually on Mon-Fri but I am on pretty much all day Saturdays and Sundays (and have Mon/Tues off work this week). However I do have a 5 year old and 6 year old to keep an eye on at weekends, so can go afk for short periods without warning, - I've been a pretty hardcore gamer since the early 90's but now having to work around real life much more ^_^

Played PoE in 2013, up to near end of act 3 before having to take a break from gaming altogether, currently on my third character since coming back. Still not been past act 3 though. Started over a few times to try different early game builds

Hello!
Would like to have a try in the guild. I am a somewhat new player, one char - lvl 72, shitty build, shitty items, rerolled into another shitty build. I'm really good at this game :D
IGN: MasturbaMan
IGN: Kolyann
Hey There,

Looking to join a chill casual gaming guild. Pacific timezone, am over 25.

IGN: Preeecogg

Hoping there is voice chat and some helpful people to answer questions to pull my characters from mediocrity into some more fun and effective games/maps.

Highest character is currently level 81 dual totem (seemed like the easiest to start with) on Standard. Would play Warbands if there is a lot of interest.
IGN: Ogrilam
I am a casual player looking for a friendly community! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info