The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

i would like to join if thats cool my characters name is TwistedKat
I've recently started playing again and am excited for 2.0. I normally play late nights PST 12-3. If those times work for ya my ign is NabyDaby
Inv me, IGN SirTango.
Invite IGN DooDooBandit or Sapientes, im usually playing one or the other. Thanks for your consideration.
Howdy,

I have been playing strictly solo for a while now and am interested in grouping for maps, leagues, end-game content and just fun. Joining a guild seems to make the most sense. I usually play weekday evenings CST and randomly on weekends. My first toon is Vorphlax (lvl 82 melee Marauder) and my current is Divinorum_TempArc (lvl 87 Arc build Templar). My Templar is probably the most group viable as I run dual auras. I could use some help fine tuning though. Also, I have my own TS3 server if that could be helpful. Let me know if you think I could be a good fit.

Thanks,

Div

Divinorum_TempArc build:
Hi, I'm a newer player who is still learning the ropes but very much enjoying the game so far. I'm pretty active too as I normally play a few hours a day. I tend to enjoy the social aspect of games and unfortunately Path of Exile has had a solitary feel to it thus far which is why I'm looking to join a guild. I hope to get a response :)

IGN: ogRamo
hi. i'd like to join. played when open beta came for a few months and then stopped, but now back.
ign: loadingplzwait
We're still looking for a few more members to come rekt A4 with us :)
looking to join your chill guild most current character my marauder level 86 looking to run maps and get some help with new build ideas

IGN NAME
|
|
|
V
IGN: xHulk_Smashx

This is a beta and we are all just testers.
IGN Mammon, I'm on almost every alternate day, would be nice making a few friends in game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info