<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:21:31 AM
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
First of all, you are awsome :)

I have 2 question.

1. Can we add beam of light to exalted(or something) like we have with unique?

2. If i want all currency purple and some purple with border i should use option a or b or both are good?
a)
Show
Class Currency
SetTextColor 255 0 255

Show
BaseType "Exalted Orb" "Eternal Orb" "Mirror of Kalandra"
SetTextColor 255 0 255
SetBorderColor 255 0 255

b)
Show
BaseType "Chaos Orb" "Alchemy Orb" "Portal Scrolls" ....
SetTextColor 255 0 255

Show
BaseType "Exalted Orb" "Eternal Orb" "Mirror of Kalandra"
SetTextColor 255 0 255
SetBorderColor 255 0 255

a) Would work, but you need to put the Exalted Orb bracket at above the currency bracket.
IGN: DatInternet
"
"
silumit wrote:
Spoiler
"
Example: A 5 socket Glorious Plate with BBBGG.
IIUC you can enter more than one condition after "Show", so this
"
Show
Basetype Glorious Plate
Sockets >= 5
SocketGroup BBBGG
should work. But if you mean unlinked sockets then imho it is currently impossible. edit: but I doubt there will be such a huge drop rate buff to 5-6s glorious plates after a4 release that you'll be unable to filter them "manually" for dat colors :)

I wasn't concerned about Glorious Plates, as that body armour was an example and can be applied to any body armours. I was concerned over not having a filter that shows items with socket-colors not aligned with its attribute(s) or items that having very few socket-colors aligned with its attribute's color.

Examples also include:
  • BBBGG on strength items
  • RRRGG on intelligence items
  • RRBB on a dexterity boots
  • Etc.

I guess we will have to wait for further news/updates from Grinding Gear Games. :(

My previous post
There are some niche items that I feel that would be missed due to not having access to the item's requirements or stats. For example, is it possible to Show the following items?

• A 4 socket Str/Dex/Int item with no red/green/blue sockets?
  • A 5 socket Str/Dex/Int chest or weapon with no red/green/blue sockets?
  • Example: A 5 socket Glorious Plate with BBBGG.

I think this is possible, but you would have to list by each BaseItem name instead. It would be a long file.
Inserting money on GGG, N-A-OO!
Last edited by csiqueirasilva on Apr 3, 2015, 8:09:06 PM
you guys at GGG are amazing
over 50 pages of praise. Someone did a good thing.

GG, GGG. GG.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
this would make me so happy ;__;
PERFECT
I haven't commented on anything in a long time but I just had to log in to say thanks. This is a feature I've wanted for quite some time now. GGG you are the best! The script setup seems to be very flexible, probably more so than a set of UI options could ever be.
Wow. This is absolutely amazing

GGG, we asked, and you are delivering. This is the best news I've heard in the 2+ years I've been playing PoE. Praise be to Chris.

Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
Last edited by Cookie_Puss on Apr 3, 2015, 10:52:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info