Item Filters

nice improvements but i would like to see my unique/exalted drops show on the mini map.
Good job. Very good job. Even to, you can make an ingame interface for that(its not that complicated), still this is good too.
I logged in after long time just to say BIG THANK YOU! This problem could not be solved in a better way!!!
"
Fruitified wrote:
"
Drumheller wrote:
<stuff>

# Drumheller's First Item Script

<stuff>

# Display all currency and maps, and set the text color to pink
Show
Class Map Currency
SetTextColor 255 0 255

<stuff>

# Play high volume sounds for high level currencies
Show
BaseType "Exalted Orb" "Eternal Orb" "Mirror of Kalandra"
Play AlertSound 7 100

Hide

You will want to move the sound alert above the pink map and currency check, and add the pink text color to it. In your code, if an "Exalted Orb" drops it will trigger as Class Currency, set it to pink color, and stop going through the rest of the code. So you'll never hear the custom sound alert.

Or maybe it's fine. I'm actually unclear on if it does stop on a matched case or not.

I think you're right. Thank you!
LOVE LOVE LOVE... this is the sort of shit GGG should be doing 24/7. these QoL improvements rock and will make the game sooo much nicer to play.

Im soo looking forward to playing the rickroll song every time a troll-shavs drops. or some jackpot voice going "Ex Ex Ex EXALTEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeed"

Im also thinking with a full library of radio sounds you could make up your own news broadcast depending on what drops. LOL

This would be truly a fun way to play. basically downloading a full radio program that changes as you level up depending on item levels of drops.
The best UI upgrade ever ! Love this !!
SSF for ever :)
Cool ^
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
This is just amazing :) nice job guys!
Pretty fucking awesome!

GGG really does something to improve their game - keep getting closer to perfect. Other companies could really learn a thing or 100.

Keep it up.
This is the AWESOMENESS OF AWESOME! :D

To achieve perfection of this feature, only two things remains:

1) Create a forum for posting popular item filter scripts;

2) Add to the script the ability to play the "+1 level" graphics effect (the one that is used when the player or the gems level up) when a matched item drops to go together the drop sound. And of course, let us specify the color and the size of the effect... please! :)

Again, contratulations for the good job! :)
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info