Item Filters

amazing, ty !
Another idea I'd like to see is Highlightning for items for sell/wanting to buy on trade chat.

Lets say you want to buy a Belly of the beast. I usually dont say "wtb" I look, and watch trade because usually at some point, someone will be selling one with what I need, or another item.

Otherwise, so far everything that will be happening with patch looks great.

But can we expect another full respect this time around? I hope so.
chaos golem, great.
what next?
ice golem
fire golem
ligtening golem

mercenary - this is a must

you guys really know Diablo. :P

great job, guys.
This change alone guarantees that I will purchase another supporter pack when the new ones come out. Thanks.
another small request.

please remove create button on your "Login" web page.
Yay, i don't wanna miss a thing (cit.)
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
This should be on the frontpage of the wiki from now on. I need to find that again in a few weeks.
Chris, with this filter can we hide items that are allocated to other players too?

Also i would be very happy if there would be an option for completely hide filtered items, i mean to not even be able to pick them up or see at all, not even the 3D models. Could this be included in this feature?
I know it's a bit dangerous because you could miss out on loot, but since everyone will using this script at his own risk i don't think it would be a big problem. What do you think?

EDIT: Oh another thing, could we control the size of the item labels with it? It would be awesome...
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Last edited by Alternalo on Apr 3, 2015, 1:54:37 AM
Yes! Dont' know what I expect more: Act 4 or new skills or FILTERS!!!
Just wondering, how would you set up a script that shows only rare items but WILL show white gavels?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info