Incident Report for April 1 Catastrophe

Excuse me, but i linked my Cats on Damage Taken gem to Chance to Flea and now they scratch themselves watching me die. Fix asap please. Thank you.

Slow'n'Steady-Proud Standard Player
Litenheat 77 LS|Onroids 67 IC|Iendis 82 SA|LeslieMagnafuzz 76 Arc|Rakta 83 Tank|Kalika 78 Reaver|Borealis 78 BoRWoE|lendis 74 TS|Astreex 74 WS|Ignitium 88 IW|Ignitia 75 SRS|Mahakali 81 CoC|Selenne 81 FB|LesIieMagnafuzz 70 IC|Ulfhedinn 75 Sweeper
Last edited by iendis on Mar 31, 2015, 8:04:12 PM
This would have been so much better if you didnt make a post and just let people watch themselves spawning cat armies going GAAHH CATS WAT?!
Awww Don't fix it, it's cute!
I saw the Cats in patch notes but didn't notice the cats running around til half way through a map. Was like WTF but very cool. Will forever be know as Cats when damage taken.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Has anyone tried Greater Multiple Purrjectiles yet?
While I recognise that this is a bug, and thus not intended, it is important to realise that sometimes interesting, good, and even central, game mechanics are introduced unintentionally. Take Quake for example, the developers never intended strafejumping to exist, but that 'bug' has become a central gameplay mechanic which has helped keep Quake alive well into its second decade.

Given the way that the internet loves cats, and that Path of Exile is an internet game, I believe that Cats on Crit, etc, could be just such a mechanic. Although unintended, I urge GGG to leave this in the game and, perhaps, even develop the mechanic further. This might have been unintentional, but it is the best thing to happen to Path of Exile since the announcement that the devs were actually working on fixing desync.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4

Lets make sure she really can't hug every cat.
Does furball work with GMP or LMP? Anyone know?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
This whole thing reminded me a lot of http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/40d:Catsplosion
I think a daily offer on the cat pet would be appropriate .
Last edited by Harest on Mar 31, 2015, 8:33:00 PM
Would maim for passive trigger gems like these to be a permanent part of the game as something ridiculously rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info