Incident Report for April 1 Catastrophe

its all well and good making an aprils fools joke but seriously. cast on crit with crit builds destroys computers with the LITERAL billions and billions and billions of cats created in maps. especially in maps with +pack size and boss's that spawn mobs constantly ....I am lucky enough to have a computer to handle it but on behalf of everyone else. FUCK YOU GGG, you fucked this up bad.
"
TheMadCow wrote:
its all well and good making an aprils fools joke but seriously. cast on crit with crit builds destroys computers with the LITERAL billions and billions and billions of cats created in maps. especially in maps with +pack size and boss's that spawn mobs constantly ....I am lucky enough to have a computer to handle it but on behalf of everyone else. FUCK YOU GGG, you fucked this up bad.
lol i was wondering how bad it got
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"
TheMadCow wrote:
lol i was wondering how bad it got
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
lol, so any HC lag deaths due to a catastrophe of biblical proportions?
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
And I used the /bug command when I saw the names...
Then I saw the black cats and knew that was a joke. :)
Think I'll try the new Catziri's Disfavour - Furrstorm build.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
loled -_-
just found this gem???
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
When I get home I'll cat on death so bad that peta will show up.
oh noes the curse of the fury pussies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info