Update on the One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events

We're making a note here, huge success.
"
ZiggyD wrote:
hahahaha
It's interesting to see the RIPs but honestly all of them could have been prevented by paying attention ... nothing really special - Ripperoni Pasteroni
"Explodes Nearby Corpses"

just exploded all corpses almost out of screen

GG !
"
Lichalfred wrote:
If I be Chris I would not post these deaths, because most of them expose bad game mechanics rather than actual difficulty or players fails.

1. Desyncs. In 1month league everything desyncs like freking hell - I WOULD like to try HC league but with THAT degree of everything desyncing I would not even think of it. Boxes, microstuns, moving cause desync almost always.

2. Shit attacking offscreen. Maw, frogs and other stuff that insta leap slams you offscreen is just utter garbage. Period. Give us camera zoom or reduce their aggro radius.

QFT.
Joining to the club

Spoiler
Topkek
Last edited by Laakeri on Mar 30, 2015, 1:37:56 PM
Bex edited her post after some answers that were essentially, a sarcastic imitation of soccer moms, political correctness makes something shittier, again. Amazing.
And where the fuck were those off-screen deaths that some are talking about?
Oblivious
Kinda made my stomach turn when i read some of the whispers sent to Mathil when he died.
"
ZiggyD wrote:

*lies under his desk, laughing* XD
"
Lichalfred wrote:
If I be Chris I would not post these deaths, because most of them expose bad game mechanics rather than actual difficulty or players fails.

1. Desyncs. In 1month league everything desyncs like freking hell - I WOULD like to try HC league but with THAT degree of everything desyncing I would not even think of it. Boxes, microstuns, moving cause desync almost always.

2. Shit attacking offscreen. Maw, frogs and other stuff that insta leap slams you offscreen is just utter garbage. Period. Give us camera zoom or reduce their aggro radius.

sadly this
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info