Five More QOL/UI Improvements

Chris I love you!
Great changes!

Also, did you lose your rings testing the Cut-throat League, Chris? ;)
Spoiler

"
Kookro wrote:
So uhh... What are those runes in your signature, Chris?

Read my mind.

"
Omniexist wrote:
the image file name is "newmaps"

Mystery solved?

"
BaalSeinOpa wrote:

Interesting...nice find to those that translated.
Last edited by gibsauce on Mar 27, 2015, 3:56:08 AM
My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
"
Item level is shown on items while you're holding Alt.

Best feature since Alpha. :)
AFK at last :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Optional floating life/energy shield/mana bars above the character. YES! Thank you very much. Very nice addition especially for people with not so perfect peripheral vision and/or a big widescreen monitor.

The other additions are great as well.
"
Super amazing awesome!!!! Now any chance we can get something in the craft benches that shows what mods are prefixes versus suffixes, both on an existing item, and for the mods in the masters list? Pretty pretty please? I will donate $1000.00 when this feature or equivalent functionality makes it in.

-M&M

I agree ! now I know im not the only one with the need for such a Feature. Wish I had the money to equal your generous donation. Maybe my constant minor purchases will add to the cause.

GGG Thanks for making and enjoyable game even better.
<Face Palm>, going by what I have seen from the <Cough> hacks </Cough>, why does it seem that these features are what were given by the naughty programs ?

Current time (Just been added), EXP per hour, floating Health bars, Font size, Item Levels, shall I go on ?
"
Kookro wrote:

the image file name is "newmaps" so these are more then likely the icons for...you guessed it, new maps. :-)

i could only assume these maps are going to fill the cap between level 79 and 100, where there are no maps.

going to also assume these new maps will go live with act4, and be themed around those zones.
New maps that have taken Chris's rings over, look great and well improved.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info