Buff Armour / Evasion Defense

I believe that this two type of defenses should be buffed little bit

Unfortunately GGG just destroyed one defense which is evasion by introducing Vegan mod weapon with crit (which now encourage CoC flickers/cyclone/ST) (not enough that spells can't be evaded and can easily crit)

The second defense is Armour and its only useful against physical damage which easily ignored using elemental support gems or spells

Introduce bonus to each defense that players can benefit from rather than reducing skills damage and buffing others

Armour 1000 = +1 max res or whatever you suggest !!
Evasion 1000 = 1% avoid status alignment or whatever you suggest !!

:) just buff these two defense // any got better suggestion please post

Regards. :)
"

Armour 1000 = +1 max res or whatever you suggest !!

I think, you would be immune to elemental damage with some armour builds :)
As for armour I don't think it needs a buff. Armour has always been useless and that's because of immortal call. Immortal call makes you immune to incomming physical damage which is better than stacking armour. Armour is strong vs small rapid hits but weak vs heavier hits(which there are lots of in PvP) and I don't find any problems with armour what so ever due to immortal call's existence.
And +1 max resist doesn't solve anything at all

Claiming evasion is bad due to one weapon type can ignore it is just plain stupid.
Bows, wands, crit staff(or other 2handers though I wouldn't suggest to go crit with 2h) and non dagger 1handers all have to stack accuracy to hit people with high evasion rating(mainly rangers). This with smoke mine makes them very hard to hit and evasion + ondars makes you so strong vs projectiles that it's stupid.
Also very, very few actually uses a vagan dagger(since no other weapon can have this mod, but I guess you think they can) due to the dps loss and not that many builds stack high evasion.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

Also very, very few actually uses a vagan dagger(since no other weapon can have this mod, but I guess you think they can)

Sorry Tommy but any melee 1h/2h weapon can have the vagan mod. It's true we mostly see dagger-users with those, but any melee weapon can be a vagan one.
"
neyhoumi wrote:
"

Also very, very few actually uses a vagan dagger(since no other weapon can have this mod, but I guess you think they can)

Sorry Tommy but any melee 1h/2h weapon can have the vagan mod. It's true we mostly see dagger-users with those, but any melee weapon can be a vagan one.

Yes, but it sucks on everything but dagger
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
the only useful defense is block/spell block even after nerf many are using it and it works great with tempest shield you will get 2-3 shoots easily and bye bye with 6k life even with this
// any other defense are totally useless even dodge XD

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Mar 24, 2015, 12:19:18 PM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
the only useful defense is block/spell block even after nerf many are using it and it works great with tempest shield you will get 2-3 shoots easily and bye bye with 6k life even with this
// any other defense are totally useless even dodge XD

Dodge is useless?
Dodge?.....useless?......EL OH EL!

Well see how things change with 1.4 and the new war cry abilities. Evasion is in a good spot atm. I'd like to see armour buffed but only after 1.4. There's too many changes coming to make and balance adjustments now.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dodge?.....useless?......EL OH EL!

Well see how things change with 1.4 and the new war cry abilities. Evasion is in a good spot atm. I'd like to see armour buffed but only after 1.4. There's too many changes coming to make and balance adjustments now.

me too hope to buff defense more than offense :)
"

Yes, but it sucks on everything but dagger

Tommie when I am writting about vegan weapon (I mean CoC flickers,cyclone,ST)

i know vegan weapons suck in physical melee damge but it has the upper hand in CoC , Overpowerd

multistrikes, flicker strike,coc, and whatever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info