Torment/Bloodlines One Month Event (Hardcore)

Meh, need to level Leo but can't seem to find anyone to join in the pvp events. Is the race that dead?
IGN: lookaway, remurdered
Finally 8/8 today

What a great race , really enjoyed it .

Looking forward to a4

cheers
Why Chris ? Why did you decide to kill me just after my lvl 80 ?

I play safely, doing a shrine map so I can give a free unique boss service, get my lvl 80 (and the 4th challenge), I spawn a Living Blood by accident (flame prolif), I lightning warp, run away and... die. Desync, back in the center with zombies + desecrate + groundslam bleeding... not even had the time to alt-f4
Now I can't give my gear to the 820 :(

PS : the red armour is awesome !
Last edited by neoatomium on Apr 12, 2015, 5:13:54 PM
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
4/4 In both leagues now. :D

Is it possible to see a ladder of sorts of who got 4/4 in both leagues?

I'm quite proud of this achievement.

http://i.imgur.com/UAemCj5.jpg [1] - HC (Double boss Palace, extra boss dam/faster attackes, 3player health, only 2 players fighting, Story below)

http://i.imgur.com/90m6kog.jpg [2] - SC (Bought boss kill)

So me and winterz just had the most intense battle ever.

This guy in #820 was like oh Zana palace 66 double boss, extra boss damage/fasteratacks im like cool shouldn't be too hard. Invited winterz as well cos I knew he needed it, so ended up 3 player health. (Note 3rd player was way under to actually help)

Well shit, did we have a journey ahead of us. I almost died about 5-6 times to the lightning spirit things, Winterz almost died about 3 times to touch of god.

I had my dom at phase 2 while Winterz had his about half health, shit was flying everywhere, I'm still shaking, it took us about 10-15mins to kill them both. I'm typing this about 10mins after it happened.

Winterz got an absolute boss drop from the first dom we killed, Soul Taker (BASTARD!)

But all said and done I'm now 4/4 in both leagues. :D I believe I'm first the Oceanic player to do both, correct me if I'm wrong.

I had both after day 5.
I had both on day 4
Congratulations eskprodigy1. Only one can be the best.
path of exile expert
How much real money you spend to be able to run 78 maps all day for the past 2 weeks to hit 100 first? Pretty pathetic in my opinion. Legit players will never have a 78 map pool. Congratulations you paid to win
WTB Map drops since 2013
"
d2trust wrote:
How much real money you spend to be able to run 78 maps all day for the past 2 weeks to hit 100 first? Pretty pathetic in my opinion. Legit players will never have a 78 map pool. Congratulations you paid to win
He played together with a lot of top 20 players iirc.

How salty can you be?
path of exile expert
You could see him do map rotations with other high lvl players on Martha's stream and so on.. but yeah, salty people are salty.

congratz eskprodigy!
Last edited by ToxDwarf on Apr 15, 2015, 10:23:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info