Dual-wield crit Ice Nova -- 89k+ dps -- EZ Atziri Kills!! -- One of the top clear speeds in PoE!

"
sn3kox wrote:
oh lol wont even try :D i dont have a luck at all now have 2 ex. And thinking what could i buy for them to improve my gear.

Save up for decently good upgrades.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Yah i was thinking like that. but i will have to save it alot of time because dagger's or amulet like your's cost fortune .. :D

from curiosity how much dagger's and rings/amulet cost like your's ?
Last edited by sn3kox on May 17, 2015, 4:10:11 AM
ive always been a fan of the nova sorc in d2

If u make a light nova build for poe id be extremely interested

whats ur opinion on maligaros?
Maybe do you remember what your critical strike was when you were wearing Doryani's vaal sceptre and divinarius? When I was using 2x divinarius my crit chance seem better it was somewhere 42%-43%+ but when I equiped sceptre it dropped to 36% and I don't seem to crit much anymore -.-.
"
sn3kox wrote:
Yah i was thinking like that. but i will have to save it alot of time because dagger's or amulet like your's cost fortune .. :D

from curiosity how much dagger's and rings/amulet cost like your's ?

Daggers are anmywhere from 10-20 ex each.

Rings can be as cheap as a few chaos or up to several exalts. Same goes for the amulet. Just gotta search for deals, no one really knows how to price jewelry on poe.trade

"
visage wrote:
ive always been a fan of the nova sorc in d2

If u make a light nova build for poe id be extremely interested

whats ur opinion on maligaros?

Once 2.0 rolls out, this will most likely transfer over to shock nova since they're removing the dead zone.

Maligaros is a good choice if you have the resistances and health you need.

"
bulldozerr wrote:
Maybe do you remember what your critical strike was when you were wearing Doryani's vaal sceptre and divinarius? When I was using 2x divinarius my crit chance seem better it was somewhere 42%-43%+ but when I equiped sceptre it dropped to 36% and I don't seem to crit much anymore -.-.

You need to keep your power charges up and make sure you get enough crit from your tree and other gear pieces. The catalyst gives you leech, more raw spell damage, more cast speed and ele prolif for your cold snap.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
How do u think the lightning version will be compared to this?

I had a 88 Witch with all unused stat points so Im using your build now

Clearing 74-75 blue maps with ease, my gear needs a lot of work tho so my survivability is trash
getting 1 shot'd by a lot of the end bosses are not fun

3.5k health
Max Res
24k Nova

So yah gotta get a lot of the gear and gems lvl 20 but this build is so much.

Couple of questions.

1. I took out cold snap / temp chains / CWDT and im using Ice spear / Item quantity / Culling, whats your opinion on this. do u feel what you are using is necessary?

2. I can't run haste right now, how much mana do u need to successfully run it? Im sitting at 1700 mana like i mentioned earlier gear DEF needs an upgrade
"
visage wrote:
How do u think the lightning version will be compared to this?

I had a 88 Witch with all unused stat points so Im using your build now

Clearing 74-75 blue maps with ease, my gear needs a lot of work tho so my survivability is trash
getting 1 shot'd by a lot of the end bosses are not fun

3.5k health
Max Res
24k Nova

So yah gotta get a lot of the gear and gems lvl 20 but this build is so much.

Couple of questions.

1. I took out cold snap / temp chains / CWDT and im using Ice spear / Item quantity / Culling, whats your opinion on this. do u feel what you are using is necessary?

2. I can't run haste right now, how much mana do u need to successfully run it? Im sitting at 1700 mana like i mentioned earlier gear DEF needs an upgrade

1. the cold snap/temp chain setup is meant to be a simili-immortal call. Monsters either get frozen or chilled + temp chains which is pretty much paralyzed. That means you get hit ONCE and then you have time to kill em. It helps with survivability a lot. Also a high level arctic armour is mendatory as it saves you from just about everything.

2. To run haste and have about 300 mana left you need around 2700 mana.

Try to get about 4k health, high level AA and keep your cold snap/chains setup (unless you feel you survive well enough).

This build is meant to make you untouchable and on the offchance that you do get hit, it's only once.

What level do u suggest having CWDT at for temp / cold snap
"
visage wrote:
What level do u suggest having CWDT at for temp / cold snap

They're in my items.
damn i see what i did wrong i uped all cwdt and other suport spell to max lvl :D what a dump i was didint looked at your skills that's why i die alot and those skills doesnt help me at all :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info