If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 wrote:

Still using it.

Why would you put an MTX over it? I think looks is one of its positives
I need a signature to look legit
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Does anyone use this item anymore (Bringer of Rain)? Do you guys think it needs a buff? I made a build for the 1 month torm/bl that uses block and when i usually think of a build like that, my mind instantly goes to BoR. This time around i didn't even consider it as an option. Dismissed instantly...

Should it be better than it currently is? What does the community think after a league of it being at its weakest?

Well it's mostly melee, melee sucks (mostly), block got hard nerfed, can't use chest and the fker got max 160 life (if lucky), and the cherry on the cake "fk level" 6 blind"..

So yeah between that item that is overpriced (in HC anyway) and a nice BotB 5L for around the same price it's a no brainer, especially that oyur BotB can be re-used for many many other toons / alts and that isn't the case for Bringer.

Edit: Block nerf Ok, life nerf really not Ok.
Last edited by Mischief67 on Mar 21, 2015, 7:46:09 PM

Still got mine from way back, didn't even know about the double nerfs till recently.

It's quite puny now, compared to it's original greatness...
on torment it was more valued as an item skin than used for builds

the compensating factors really don't outweigh the no chest price
Let the games begin
"
I never had it. Would love to have one for my collection though.

I've never had one either I could afford one but rather get it as a drop.
Last edited by Kavlor on Mar 22, 2015, 2:00:46 AM
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:

Still using it.

Why would you put an MTX over it? I think looks is one of its positives

Freedom of choice? I dunno...
"
Used to go for multi-ex

Now .1 chaos lul

Still gud itam

Sell me your BOR for 2 chaos baby. You sure make a profit of 1 chaos =)
I still LOVE BOR. I have a net stash of about 40 exalts and BOR still makes the best build than the remaining 40 exalt can make up for.
Nerfed 2 times ,last one was block nerf and the last block nerf update killed it what did u expect ? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info