Competitive Season Invitationals

Looking forward to watch it.

And thanks for the EU time <3
We should boycot the "PvP" stream!

I actually hoped the racing event would be broadcasted in an own format.

Screw "PvP"!
Now you're just messing with people GGG. Release the info on ACT 4 already, it's not fun anymore.
I don't play pvp,
plus seeing these post makes me wonder..
Are there really that much population that touches pvp?

Anyway, good luck for the racers.
Its so awful how everyone who only cares about PvE, treats the pvp community. You have all been told many times that PvP is not interfering with PvE, yet you come into every rare and important PvP post to be nonconstructive or derogatory with your qq "wheres act 4" posts. Do you think they aren't releasing info about Act 4 because they are shining spotlight on PvP? Do you think they are giving pvp any priority over any of the other development areas? If any of you think they are trying to make money through pvp at this point, I am concerned about your ignorance. They have already spoken about their dissatisfaction with the PvP involvement and arent going to be focusing nearly as much attention to it. Please leave the pvp community in peace while we struggle to scrap together some barely functional community.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Mar 20, 2015, 4:59:25 AM
"
muhomorov wrote:
We should boycot the "PvP" stream!

I actually hoped the racing event would be broadcasted in an own format.

Screw "PvP"!

Oh c´mon...PvP exists, get over it bro! So many times it was stated PvP doesn´t even effect PvE so why bother if PvP is not in your interest.

If you dont enjoy it, simply skip it or post feedback/critics.

I wasn´t really impressed with PvP at first but after giving it a try i enjoyed it and think its pretty awesome that GGG actuallcy puts affort into showing of what the PvP community is all about (even if it is a quite small community atm).

Don´t get me wrong, PvP isn´t perfect atm imo and i would love to see changes that make PvP more accessible to more people but im sure were getting there someday.

Anyway...GL to all the participants in the Invitationals (Race & PvP)
There is only one race? Does that mean that everyone has to play Templar to have a chance to win?

Would have been great to have seven races, one for each class.
GL to all you guys ... may the best win!!

greetings
this is not good you should've done atleast 3 races to determine the top two, anything can happen in one race too much rng like in everything you do ggg... and what about class separation do you think thats balance? i bet you whatever top two will be templars.
Last edited by mirificel on Mar 20, 2015, 6:47:46 AM
i am gonna watch it all!!

pvp is awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info