Competitive Season Invitationals

The Racing Invitational is a 65 minute Fixed Seed Unwavering race. While this is fixed seed, it will have a different seed (and therefore, a different layout) than the Signature event run during the season. The top two participants in this event will win awesome Alienware Prizes.

Click here to view the thread for this race, including its ladder.

The race begins at 8am on Sunday the 22nd (New Zealand time), which is at the following times in other areas:
  • CET: 8pm Saturday 21 March
  • PDT: 12pm Saturday 21 March
  • EDT: 3pm Saturday 21 March
  • GMT/UTC: 7pm Saturday 21 March

The following players will be streaming the event as they race:

If you'd like to view these broadcasts simultaneously you can use this link.

The EU PvP Invitational begins at 6.30am on Monday the 23rd (New Zealand time), which is at the following times in other areas:
  • CET: 6.30pm Sunday 22nd
  • PDT: 10.30am Sunday 22nd
  • EDT: 1.30pm Sunday 22nd
  • GMT/UTC: 5.30pm Sunday 22nd

The US PvP Invitational begins at 10am on Monday the 23rd (New Zealand time), which is at the following times in other areas:
  • CET: 10pm Sunday 22nd
  • PDT: 2pm Sunday 22nd
  • EDT: 5pm Sunday 22nd
  • GMT/UTC: 9pm Sunday 22nd

The top player of each event will also win Alienware Prizes. We'll be broadcasting both events on our Twitch Channel. The event will be shoutcasted by Willywonka and Greendude! We look forward to seeing you all there!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 19, 2015, 11:51:42 PM
can't wait to watch
I wish i had enough time to watch :(
Awesome :D
IGN: Sin
Stunning news good luck guys
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Hopefully some Act 4 news after the race/pvp events are done.
"
The Racing Invitational is a 65 minute Fixed Seed Unwavering race. While this is fixed seed, it will have a different seed (and therefore, a different layout) than the Signature event run during the season.

Such a strange decision. It is like have the F1 qualifiers held on one circuit and the race on another. I don't get it.

EDIT: still look forward to watching it though. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Mar 19, 2015, 11:16:33 PM
Excited to watch all these events :)
"
The US PvP Invitational begins at 10am on Monday the 23rd (New Zealand time), which is at the following times in other areas:
CET: 10am Sunday 22nd

There is something iffy going on here..
IGN: Hestinnan
Good luck to all the racers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info