Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

not sure about the ghost killing challenge xd
i don't get how to get the aumur set. how to get it?
thanks
"
mjbudbud wrote:
i don't get how to get the aumur set. how to get it?
thanks

Complete the 4 challenges(they are hidden in a spoiler in the first post).
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Someone signal the battle cry guy~
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
That red set.. Is too sick.. GGG.. You just made me choose HC this coming event.. LEGGGGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Nice one, think I'll have to pass though to counter burnout before act4.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I already know you guys have a Black version of this armour.

So where is it?

I could care less about blue / red.

Could you give any hints on when the black version of the set will be released?
wow, thats some nice rewards there
go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your TV, play PoE, follow fashion,
act normal, obey the law ... and repeat after me: I AM FREE.
Fucking hell, GGG...I wanted to pass over this 1 month league and get on with my life until you vampire it back away with act 4

COME ON! GIMMY A BREAK D:!
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
"
Chris wrote:
While the leagues have the properties of both Torment and Bloodlines, Unique items specific to those leagues will not drop in these events.

Everything about this One Month looks fantastic except this. Please re-consider as I believe the chance of a Scold's Bridle dropping will maximise participation for the full period.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info