Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

Might try for 1/4 blue challenges, then 1/4 red challenges if I have time.

Thank you for the opportunity, GGG! :)
So Palace dom or shrine piety is the most easily accessible ones. MAAAAAN i wanted to try a new build. Might just go Cyclone again for ez kills
I was taking a long break- but this really makes me want to play. Thanks for making these challenges more reasonable for casual players who don't have as much time to play.

Now I have to choose which set to go for. The red looks really nice!
i'd take the red pill :3
Hype! Time to start planning those builds boys!
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
Shit, i wanted to study
I really hope the challenges in this event are a sign of things to come. Only needing X many of a list makes them a lot more accessible. I'd like to see the next multi-month set of leagues have at least 1 or 2 of those style challenges. Being stuck with 1 or 2 rare ghosts/exiles/shrines/missions is really frustrating, and just leads to players having to buy/trade to complete them.

Of course you'll still have the really hard challenges, like all uniques and whatnot for a full 8/8 completion. Just something to take the frustration away from non-competitionists, who would at least like to -taste- success with 1/8 or 2/8 challenges. And yes, I understand they're supposed to be hard. It still takes a rather decent investment to reach the point where you only need that last one or two things in a challenge.
Going to play HC for once to get that red set :)
Was wondering how they would keep people interested in the one-month. now we know, good move!
Oblivious
Ok you convinced me. I'm in :3
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info