Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

Well damn, call me hyped.
It seems this will be the first time ill play hardcore. Seems ill be in a world of serious pain.

Also, congrats for doing this. Skins look dope!
My ggg appreciation meter has went up by a lot.
Meh, i bought the seraph set, wore it for one day before taking a break and now you are giving them basically for free? Rip points.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I was pretty sure NOT to run this league due to my fll time table.... but now i hate you GGG :(
See you there ^^
Tormented spirits are tricky, however if you can possibly miss 6 of them, that's a relief.
Aaaand another RNG based challange. So god damn sad to see where you're heading ggg. 1/10 would not recommend this game.
'Abaxoth, the end of all that is'
"
Meisen wrote:

Random q from a newbie that never owned an mtx... Can i equip and unequip these armours ad nauseam, "Forever, Forever, Forever Ever, Forever Ever" (got the reference?)

you can use all mtx as often as you want, only exception are "consumables", like
or
Last edited by storzi on Mar 19, 2015, 4:52:33 AM
"
storzi wrote:
"
Meisen wrote:

Random q from a newbie that never owned an mtx... Can i equip and unequip these armours ad nauseam, "Forever, Forever, Forever Ever, Forever Ever" (got the reference?)

you can use all mtx as often as you want, only exception are "consumables", like
or

Thanx a lot for the info m8 :)
IGN: RFMeis
i saw "finding ghosts" a challenge until i discovered that killing "trapped" ghosts (in rare monsters) also counts.

as there is a community sharing trapped ghosts in global 820, this isn't really a challenge. it would be more demanding if trapped ghosts didn't count.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
SnKArcbound wrote:
Atleast the sets look like armor, WoW sets have been getting... eccentric. No bikini armor either. If you don't like it, you don't have to play with anyone wearing it.

if you don't like what he wrote, just don't read it. not an option? yep, it's the same dumb argument.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info