Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

FINALLY a Blue armor set. AND IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!. The next month is now devoted to this . . . . mostly hehe
"
Retardedly easy challenges, will make the sets much less rare and exclusive. Level 80 can be achieved in 3 days (2 days for the usual suspects of the no-life-stream-crew) and the other challenges just happen automatically as you are playing the game.

Funny, I looked at the challenges and thought "F** that for a game of soldiers. I didn't complete a single challenge in the Torment or Bloodlines leagues so no chance I'm completing any of these in 4 weeks."

"
Vitalic_Soul wrote:
FINALLY a Blue armor set. AND IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!. The next month is now devoted to this . . . . mostly hehe

I thought "The red one looks so much better. Hardcore always gets the best gear."

Lol. My head is in a bad place this morning. Perfect timing for the 3 weekly team meeting.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Mar 19, 2015, 3:02:36 AM
"
jacky5047 wrote:
league specific cannot drop, can chance instead? :P

Same question here :)
Whaaat?! I'm in love with these sets, Thanks GGG! ^^ Gotta complete these challenges!
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
What a reat Idea with the Armour Set Parts & finally You Guys go in the right Direction for the Challenges (Subsets, not Searching for the one final Thing for Weeks) ... absolutely great!

Was not sure about the One Month, but now will be there, just because I will support these new Way of Dealing with Prices & Challenges!

Keep up the great Work & all the best for the Work on Act4! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Really nice rewards and cool challenges, really looking forward to testing my new HC build that planned for Act4 in this 1 month league first, you are as usual making this awesome game even better.
It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
Wonder if getting a lower level Zana Shrine map will still count for the challenge, or if it needs to be an actual 77 Shrine map in map device.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
SOOO AWESOME

i might just be going all in for this one
"
cryptc wrote:
Wonder if getting a lower level Zana Shrine map will still count for the challenge, or if it needs to be an actual 77 Shrine map in map device.

There is no low level Zana quest version of Shrine. So you to deal with the real deal.
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Last edited by alfims on Mar 19, 2015, 3:41:29 AM
"
Fatbirds wrote:
I really hope the challenges in this event are a sign of things to come. Only needing X many of a list makes them a lot more accessible. I'd like to see the next multi-month set of leagues have at least 1 or 2 of those style challenges. Being stuck with 1 or 2 rare ghosts/exiles/shrines/missions is really frustrating, and just leads to players having to buy/trade to complete them.

Of course you'll still have the really hard challenges, like all uniques and whatnot for a full 8/8 completion. Just something to take the frustration away from non-competitionists, who would at least like to -taste- success with 1/8 or 2/8 challenges. And yes, I understand they're supposed to be hard. It still takes a rather decent investment to reach the point where you only need that last one or two things in a challenge.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info