Season 11 Invitational Race

I decided to skip this last season and this is what I get :(
"
Qarl wrote:

GMT/UTC - 21 March Saturday 7pm

I won't be there for it, will the twitch stream be recorded for later viewing?
"
ctcsback wrote:
I decided to skip this last season and this is what I get :(

Why did you skip it? It was announced really early (before the season started?) that there will be invitational.
GL Mors!
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
When even the best melee racers must go Templar, it's pretty sad...
So go Helman/boof I guess, they got balls ;)
Last edited by MyH4o on Mar 21, 2015, 3:09:29 PM
So why wasn't this broad-casted on the GGG Twitch page. Nugi is doing it atm on his own stream,and doing a good job. I think an opportunity,to use the company Twitch page with Nugi or another good shout-caster giving analysis,was missed.
mmmk, so, quick recap for posterity:

- Worst pre-brutus rng in my life. killed Brutus with a jade hatchet, no belt, no chest armor at about 16 minutes.

- My prisoner's gate was packed so i hit level 10 pretty quickly, and a chopper dropped YAY. Crafted it at ship graveyard WP for 63% ipd.

- Cavern of anger was a DEATHTRAP, I assume that's where Helman died a minute or so before I got there :) A ruby ring saved me from some bad desync for sure.

- DAT MONKEY FOREST. Instantly power-leveled to level 50.

- Uber monkey forest drops let me craft a nice RRR Woodsplitter with orbs to spare! Things are looking up!

- Jump into a sweet-looking static shrine in Sins 1, instantly die. Probably got shocked just before they ganked me. GG blue Zombies.

See you next season!
I don't know whether to be titanium mad or cry like a little girl. My household PK'd me, first they start downloading something which resulted in dc in upper and walking all the way back from ledge(5 minutes or more lost), so I ban their access through router. Then they decided to restart the router and I died DC'd to some white mob somewhere, I wanted top 5...
Gotta love my family.

EDIT results: yeah, easy top 5 even with sins...sigh
ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by passofexhale on Mar 21, 2015, 4:06:33 PM
the times I went to cwu stream I heard prodigy then akira's ost
he may not win the race but he won my heart
Last edited by Pam on Mar 21, 2015, 3:51:47 PM
Double desync into Perpetus. Would've won too Kappa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info