Currency Drop Rate

Only a small fraction of the whole player base has those very strong items. Also, only a fraction of all mankind drives expensive cars.

You need to farm 75+ maps constantly to get ahead in this game.
"

Exactly. I dont expect to ever find a shavs, not evne just for my collection, i just play for the build diversity, i know i will never do atziri either, that is for people who play the trading game then buy their bis rares and uniques and 20/20 gems and faceroll the whole thing.

atziri-who?
:)
Here's a good place to start:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipes

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but be sure to check out the loot drops carefully for six-socket items (7 Jeweller's orbs at the vendor) and linked red-blue-green socket items (one chromatic orb). I've seen many, many players just race by valuable loot because it wasn't rare or unique. Slow down, watch and listen. Yes, listen: Tornado Shot is one of those skills that will kill things off-screen, and those monsters can drop orbs that you'll never see if you don't check that off-screen area...but when you hear that "brong" sound that valuable orbs make when they drop, make sure you take the time to find it.

Hope this helped a bit. Good luck!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
'Brong' is a fairly apt word for the sound it makes when good orbs drop. Well done.

What a good word for the Unique drop sound? I'll try.

Brillee-eee
"

Glory to the RNG

Nuff' said!

@OP getting a 5L or 6L depends much on dropluck or Tradingskills. Or you have some lucky RNG with Fusings. I got most of my 5L's with fusings, but my RNG don't want me to get a 6L.

To progress your equipment and "wealth" pick up every useful item. This means rares, six sockets, R-B-G linkes Items for chromatics.

Check frequently the vendors in town if they sell your for alomst nothing a chromatic or a 6 sox, if you are lucky, they may have even a 5L or 6L!

Keep on grinding.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
spawn10459 wrote:
the drop rates in this game are a complete and utter joke. they hide behind the excuse of, " if we increase drop rates it will ruin the economy"

I have 800 hrs played and only had 2 EX drops. This is unacceptable to me.

ive got that beat 965 hours played no exalt drops lol

every time someone tells me they found an exalt im like "wait those drop?"
I dont see any any key!
Hoe many exalts would you like to have dropped by now? Are you aware if the drop rate was increased, you would indeed see the name "exalted orb" on the ground more often but they'd be worth less?

"
k1rage wrote:
"
spawn10459 wrote:
the drop rates in this game are a complete and utter joke. they hide behind the excuse of, " if we increase drop rates it will ruin the economy"

You mean mirror or eternal. Ex drop, just hardly ever do so. 4 dropped for me, 3 were from a trivia in global 1.
"
"
k1rage wrote:
"
spawn10459 wrote:

You mean mirror or eternal. Ex drop, just hardly ever do so. 4 dropped for me, 3 were from a trivia in global 1.

ive never seen any of those three drop lol the only way ive ever gotten exalts was selling fuses for them lol
I dont see any any key!
Question I often ask, are Exalts, really worth their value so many have placed on them?

I've been playing for sometime now, found i think, roughly a dozen or so and i've never used one.

My experience re-rolling a item with a orb has never produced a, Whollly Shit! moment for me..

I've found myself re-rolling and re-rolling.. I fear, same would happen with Exalts and seeing how much value the community has placed i them, i worry i would just waste them.

so i ask, are exalts really worth their value and when used, do you get a Wholly shit moment?

thanks..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info