Today Only - St. Patrick's Day Mystery Box!

1 box
IGN - Duck_Ya
I've got 3 frogs :/
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Bought one with what points i still had left over from a while ago and got
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
my win is:

other:

and army of 3 green frogs and 3 crowned green frogs in HO
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
Last edited by Evil_Kon on Mar 17, 2015, 3:15:11 AM
mmmm this is what i got

I wish there was some microtransctions for kinectic blast
Last edited by RainBabe42 on Mar 17, 2015, 3:31:19 AM
More than happy to support GGG with this promotion. It's been a while since I bought any points and was thinking it was about time I did so. The way I figure it is GGG backed themselves by giving away a game with the attitude of "if you think we did a good job, there are ways to support us". Not too many companies out there that deliver like that any more.

I expect I'll drop some decent coin when the new expansion comes out (as I anticipate some new shiny mtx to go with it) but this will do me till then:

OK, that last one's actually a ring in and not part of the promotion but it fit the theme.

Now I'm off to build a corral in my HO so my pets don't all go wandering off!
"

OK, that last one's actually a ring in and not part of the promotion but it fit the theme.

Lol you jerk
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
Why would anyone gamble what they get, introducing RNG into buying MTX aswell, when you can simply buy what you want ?
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Because I didn't have to spend $22 for a Ghostflame Skull mtx.
Not particularly lucky and I had already some of the effects below.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info