[LOOKING TO UPDATE FOR 2.0] [1.3] DW (Soul Taker & Dory's) Crit Cyclone Acro, VP, 5.2k Life, 154k

playing this on one-month league sc
Spoiler

60k dps with auras in hideout
80k+ with 3 charges and flask
lvl 83 atm 3.8k life
13 seconds immortal call with manual cast
really solid build thank you very much :D

video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_87fGi0Ypg
Last edited by TARGETEDINDIVIDUAL on Apr 19, 2015, 12:57:35 PM
I'm wanting to do your build but on Duelist. Also I have a Daresso's Salute and I'm wanting to use it to have more range and damage, since I don't have crit amulets. So I have a few questions!

It would have a good outcome having it?
Maybe switching WED, MPD or Faster Attacks to a Melee Damage on Full Life or PCoC could be better?

Thanks for the cool build bro. o/
Hello my friends, ı am currently runnıng wıth DW Dorı mace elemental statıc buıld, HOA - HOT and dual curse.

I am curıous why you are not runnıng wıth dual curse ?

Also should we use soul taker for this build, is it BIS ? or double doryani mace would not be nice ?

Last curious question, what about weapon range ? Are we closing this with HOA and HOT :&

Best regards,
Last edited by Harfbaz on May 11, 2015, 3:59:40 AM
Respecced into this today (as I am currently into cyclone for some reason). Really nice build. Currently sitting at 130K dps with Auras.

My Gear

EDIT:

Just did my first Atziri with it, no deaths (followed the video). Super lucky build lol..

Last edited by dfolucinda on May 17, 2015, 7:57:22 AM
"
Harfbaz wrote:
Hello my friends, ı am currently runnıng wıth DW Dorı mace elemental statıc buıld, HOA - HOT and dual curse.

I am curıous why you are not runnıng wıth dual curse ?

Also should we use soul taker for this build, is it BIS ? or double doryani mace would not be nice ?

Last curious question, what about weapon range ? Are we closing this with HOA and HOT :&

Best regards,

1) Was contemplating Dual Curse, but I really needed the resists and stats from a second ring (lol)
Also (this is really stupid of me) but i dig the tooltip dps i get with rare ring v theoretical dps with extra curse
oh and an extra 300ish life with a rare ring (which is REALLY nice)

2) Double Dory's are nice, I did it for a while, but Blood magic with Cyclone is like a 200 health cost, which makes it shit if you're constantly desyncing in and out of casts making you cast more times than you'd like, so you're loosing more life and you're at a greater risk of dying

soul taker LEGACY is definitely BiS for this build because of crazy phys dps and the passive is just too freaking good as it basically gives us free gem slot AND a free aura, though I don't have 200 ex to spare for one haha

3) Weapon Range is meh, obviously on the low end of things for Cyclone, (Weapon range is same for One handed sceptres and 1h axes) I get IMMENSE overkill damage from HoA which really helps clear things up since Prolif is OP (RIP this build in 2.0 I guess :^( )
HoT is also nice deeps but not NEARLy as much as HoA since HoA scales directly with the massive yet small range hits of cyclone

Clearing maps is a breeze, nontheless, this build isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination and I would probably not even be playing it if I had a couple more exalts to spare for something more 6lLegacyShavs/MirroredItem-ish

cheers have fun, i stopped playing for a while but am probably going to picck this back up and try to see if I can get a bit higher on this character or maybe try something new out
Last edited by ClumsyParasite on May 30, 2015, 2:19:46 PM
Did I play with you in the flashback league the other day? There was a guy using something like this but with 2x doryani instead of soul taker. In any event I can confirm this build melted face - he was solo clearing a 6 man level 76 map without even breaking a sweat.
Hi,

I just set up my Templar Level 82 with your build and it is really excellent!

I'm still waiting for some level Atziri, but even without max level gems but it's pretty impressive!

Thanks

PS: Have you had a look at tree 2.0 and if so, will it be updated?

My gear level 82:

82K with HoT/HoA/Hatred
Spoiler
Last edited by vick666 on Jun 6, 2015, 4:01:59 PM
"
vick666 wrote:
Hi,

I just set up my Templar Level 82 with your build and it is really excellent!

I'm still waiting for some level Atziri, but even without max level gems but it's pretty impressive!

Thanks

PS: Have you had a look at tree 2.0 and if so, will it be updated?

My gear level 82:

82K with HoT/HoA/Hatred
Spoiler

I have not had the opportunity to look at the 2.0 tree thus far! I'll be sure to try my best to make the build work later on because I absolutely love it so much, and I'm glad you're finding quite a bit of success with it as well! Thanks and cheers! :^)
2.0 passive plz
Looking to update the build for 2.0. It got really nerfed with this new patch, and I'm trying to see if I can salvage it somehow.

If anybody would like to theorycraft with me, PM me @ MeatboxSeven

Thanks! I'll hopefully be back in a bit!

edit: uhh i think I like what I'm finding, might not have been as nerfed as I thought

edit2: FORTIFY IS AWESOME, this seems like more of a BUFF to me now

Last edited by ClumsyParasite on Sep 19, 2015, 3:42:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info