Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

every 2nd request yields an empty response, are you having a dead node in your load balancing?

"
"failed": "ERROR: Parsing response failed, empty response! "
Request and response:
{
"added": {
"browserUrl": "https://www.poeprices.info/api?l=Betrayal&i=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&w=1",
"encodedData": "UmFyaXR5OiBSYXJlDQpNb3JiaWQgQ2FyZXNzDQpDYXJuYWwgTWl0dHMNCi0tLS0tLS0tDQpFdmFzaW9uIFJhdGluZzogMTMzIChhdWdtZW50ZWQpDQpFbmVyZ3kgU2hpZWxkOiAzOSAoYXVnbWVudGVkKQ0KLS0tLS0tLS0NClJlcXVpcmVtZW50czoNCkxldmVsOiA1MA0KRGV4OiAzOQ0KSW50OiAzOQ0KLS0tLS0tLS0NClNvY2tldHM6IEcgDQotLS0tLS0tLQ0KSXRlbSBMZXZlbDogNTMNCi0tLS0tLS0tDQpBZGRzIDEgdG8gMiBQaHlzaWNhbCBEYW1hZ2UgdG8gQXR0YWNrcw0KKzQzIHRvIEV2YXNpb24gUmF0aW5nDQorMjEgdG8gbWF4aW11bSBFbmVyZ3kgU2hpZWxkDQoxLjcgTGlmZSBSZWdlbmVyYXRlZCBwZXIgc2Vjb25kDQorMzQlIHRvIENvbGQgUmVzaXN0YW5jZQ0K",
"encodingError": "",
"league": "Betrayal",
"requestUrl": "https://www.poeprices.info/api?l=Betrayal&i=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"
},
}
It is more of resource and optimization problem. Did you mean the stash function? We plan to give a try over the weekend and see how things are going.

"
_6aH3au_ wrote:
I hope that the problem will be solved as quickly as possible, it is impossible to play without using your resource.
Are there approximate dates of resumption of work?
Hey, a rate limiter has been placed in the request. If you wait few seconds between the requests, it should be ok. Still working on the right number of limit.

We have already informed TradeMacro dev to set proper error message for users.

Thanks.

"
creamlet wrote:
every 2nd request yields an empty response, are you having a dead node in your load balancing?

"
"
SlugPranker wrote:
@World_Destructor, It should be fixed, while some data may need to be populated. The same explicit mods are both displayed, and all the same mods are checked with the correct value range. So you can see there are same mods. It should be better to create pseudo mods for this, but right now it should work. The inconvenience is that you need to uncheck all the same mods if you don't want to search for them. Btw, the ML output is not affected by this.

You are a champion of reporting this issue!

xD thanks.
Here's another:
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Pandemonium Choker
Coral Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
2.3 Life Regenerated per second
--------
+34 to all Attributes
+28 to maximum Energy Shield
+15% to all Elemental Resistances
10% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Kill
1% increased Damage per 15 Dexterity
20% increased maximum Energy Shield
--------
Shaper Item

"1% increased Damage per 15 Dexterity"
Same probably goes for the other increased damage per 15 int/str as well.
@World_Destructor, just checked. The Dexterity mod is missing, while the str/int mod is there. The change should be effective soon when the new code is auto deployed.
So I've used this website VIA PoeTradeMacro and all of a sudden I'm getting HTTP error 403'd. I'm not sure why this is happening and I can't seem to fix it on my end. Any help would be appreciated!
Hey, this is sth on our end, which has nothing to do with TradeMacro. The link to our website is currently not available. We are working on bringing it back asap.

"
Bigmosaysno wrote:
So I've used this website VIA PoeTradeMacro and all of a sudden I'm getting HTTP error 403'd. I'm not sure why this is happening and I can't seem to fix it on my end. Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you for the quick response! This has been going on for the past couple of days and I didn't see any posts from anyone else having the same issue, which is why I decided to post here. Great to know it's not on my end!
So now I'm getting a new message (still related to the 403 error). It says {"status": 403, "data": {}, "error_msg": "Over rate limit", "error": 4}

Did I overuse my limit on website searches perhaps and is there a way to resolve that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info