Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

The price stash function was broken due to a hidden bug in the code during yesterday's update. Sorry about the inconvenience. It should have been fixed now. Thanks for reporting the issue!
Wow, that was fast. Wasn't expecting it to be fixed over the weekend!

Thanks!
2018/07/29: Fixed a bug when pricing shaper/elder items in premium stash with an asking price. Previously, the item failed to be identified as either shaper or elder item.
2018/08/01: change standard and hardcore default time range to 12 weeks.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Aug 2, 2018, 1:26:42 AM
i think you should host your site in a better company always offline....
"
XsinlifeX wrote:
i think you should host your site in a better company always offline....

Hmm, when did this happen? There might be few minutes offline during updates once in a while, but it should not last long.
Hi :) the price all stashes function is coming up without most or all prices in the stash window. Price checking each individually with the PriceMe option will either display a normal page or (more often) load up to a completely blank (black) page with no data at all. Hope this helps, it's been doing this since late last night (~11pm PST)
"
Angry_Cupcake wrote:
Hi :) the price all stashes function is coming up without most or all prices in the stash window. Price checking each individually with the PriceMe option will either display a normal page or (more often) load up to a completely blank (black) page with no data at all. Hope this helps, it's been doing this since late last night (~11pm PST)

Thanks for reporting the issue. Yes, I am aware of the issue. I am in the middle of deploying a new server for the pricing engine, which is unstable before I close all the issues. Sorry about the inconvenience. I am closely watching it and debugging to get it up live ASAP.

An alternative and temporary solution is to uncheck 'Enable ML' so that the stash pricing will not use ML at all, but use the recommended price by similarity checking. This is the old method which is slow. If you do use this temporary method, don't forget to check 'Enable ML' later.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Aug 12, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
The above issue has been solved.
Added visual explanation for each ML prediction on rare item.

https://redd.it/988fpc
Last edited by SlugPranker on Aug 17, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info