Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Sorry about the availability issue. It was solved. If you are using firefox, safari, etc., you may need to refresh the browser to let it point to the right website.

I wish I could help, but I cannot copy the item text from this forum. Please try copy it from game and paste into the website. Hope it will help. Kindly post it here if a certain item won't work.
03/26/2015 - Uploaded a youtube video to explain basic how to! No narration yet.
03/26/2015 - On the main page, you can input your own shop thread id(s) (comma separated), which will be excluded when doing a stash search. So it won’t report your own price!
03/26/2015 - Fixed sacrifice fragments bugs
Hello,

If it works as intended, its amazing! All what a noob like me was search for.. I never know what is good price and so on, and i need to take 15 minutes by items to make me an idea from poe.trade

You have no idea of how much this will simplify my life, and i'm sure manny of others players, from noob to hardcore

Thank for your dedicated work! Create some paypal donation, you damn deserv some cookies!
Amazing works there ! :)
"
slimthug879 wrote:
Hello,

If it works as intended, its amazing! All what a noob like me was search for.. I never know what is good price and so on, and i need to take 15 minutes by items to make me an idea from poe.trade

You have no idea of how much this will simplify my life, and i'm sure manny of others players, from noob to hardcore

Thank for your dedicated work! Create some paypal donation, you damn deserv some cookies!

Awesome! Thank you for the support. I have added a donation button at the bottom. Also along with an update for rare item price recommendation on the first page.
Some firefox folks have encountered the following "Document Expired" issue. The solution has been added to "Known Issues/bugs" section at the bottom of the original post.

Trying to get back to stash item list, but the browser shows empty page saying something like "...Document Expired...". The cause of this is the browser cache. For firefox, the solution is here. I think the solution would be similar if this happens to other browsers.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Apr 6, 2015, 11:21:37 PM
It'd take time to establish the reliability of this sort of thing, but once that's done this will be incredibly useful. I hope this works out.

I appreciate your efforts.
Great project, but I think it needs more conditions and tweaks, because some rare 4-slot items show price ranges varying from 1c to 30c etc.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
"
Dnarris wrote:
It'd take time to establish the reliability of this sort of thing, but once that's done this will be incredibly useful. I hope this works out.

I appreciate your efforts.

Thanks for your feed back. After trying to recreate the cache problem many times, I figured out that e.g the default cache size 350M of my firefox will be filled very soon, then the issue occurs.

The solution: now "priceme" will be opened in a new tab/window for checking a single item in the stash. Hence, the stash items will not be affected by using the go back function of browser. The issue never happens again.
Works fine on its own, and adds prices to my shop thread. But when launching Acquisition it overwrites everything and removes the addtion by poeprice. Maybe you could add some compability or somthing?

Otherwise a great and promissing tool, ty :)
I'm Wet as Wet Goop, guess which Wraeclast monster i am :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info