Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

"
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
So i culled dom, half items that droped were blue......with 380 IIR

i was like.... WTF

didnt even picked those

... you say that as if you usually pick up blues? I can safely say that I haven't picked up a blue on purpose that (a) wasn't a map, (b) wasn't a 6s, and (c) wasn't a tri-link-color item for a chromatic, since day 4 of me playing this game.

no, that wasnt what i was saying

i am saying that in order to get all rare items from dominus, you need 500 IIR as solo player since BL league started

i am saying that in order to get 500 IIR as solo player you need every piece of gear on you be BiS MF unique items

i am saying that previous league this wasnt the case, with 380 IIR you would get all items as rare as solo player

i am saying that this mf sealing is raising up all the time, i presume that greed embrace was calculated as a must item for every mf-er for BL and Torment leagues, when this sealing in IIR was raised

i am saying that every thing in this game you can do (mf farming, masters, xp gain in maps, everything else) is 10 times better, safe and efficient done in party then solo play

so when i want to farm dom i need to wait for some mf culler with 500 IIR and 100 IIQ to join his public party, because if you tried that and solo farming, you know how it feels....party feels like loot pinata, solo feels like you are gimping yourself so much, same goes for maps

bad design is what i am saying

"
Monfriez wrote:
"
davidnn5 wrote:
"
Monfriez wrote:
I know it has been mentioned a gazillon times now but why is it so hard to announce these dates in GMT?

Because people would have to convert it to their own time in any case? I think one of the character names in your signature is quite appropriate ;)

This is your argument? Seriously? You actually think it is a grand idea to post all dates in NZ time? Really? Just take North America, Europe, Australia and NZ and announce it properly for all the player bases. And what has my signature to do with anything?

Is it really that hard to google the time from NZ into wherever youre from?
drat. i thought there would be more time left.
oh well . may as well abandon the current build and work on my standard league "project"....
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
So i culled dom, half items that droped were blue......with 380 IIR

i was like.... WTF

didnt even picked those

... you say that as if you usually pick up blues? I can safely say that I haven't picked up a blue on purpose that (a) wasn't a map, (b) wasn't a 6s, and (c) wasn't a tri-link-color item for a chromatic, since day 4 of me playing this game.

no, that wasnt what i was saying

i am saying that in order to get all rare items from dominus, you need 500 IIR as solo player since BL league started

i am saying that in order to get 500 IIR as solo player you need every piece of gear on you be BiS MF unique items

i am saying that previous league this wasnt the case, with 380 IIR you would get all items as rare as solo player

i am saying that this mf sealing is raising up all the time, i presume that greed embrace was calculated as a must item for every mf-er for BL and Torment leagues, when this sealing in IIR was raised

i am saying that every thing in this game you can do (mf farming, masters, xp gain in maps, everything else) is 10 times better, safe and efficient done in party then solo play

so when i want to farm dom i need to wait for some mf culler with 500 IIR and 100 IIQ to join his public party, because if you tried that and solo farming, you know how it feels....party feels like loot pinata, solo feels like you are gimping yourself so much, same goes for maps

bad design is what i am saying

buddy, you have no idea what you're talking about. Running solo will always net you more Items than a group. Magic find is a group thing to compensate for that fact. Why is that you ask? Well every member of your group adds 50% quantity (and 50% monsterlife). that means at 2 members you get 75% of the items you get solo, at 3 member 66.6%, at 4 62.5% at 5 members 60% and at 6 members you get a whopping 58~% of what you get solo.

Please stop crying about nothing.
You just got bad luck this league, game design has NOTHING to do with it.
"
AndCub wrote:

buddy, you have no idea what you're talking about. Running solo will always net you more Items than a group. Magic find is a group thing to compensate for that fact. Why is that you ask? Well every member of your group adds 50% quantity (and 50% monsterlife). that means at 2 members you get 75% of the items you get solo, at 3 member 66.6%, at 4 62.5% at 5 members 60% and at 6 members you get a whopping 58~% of what you get solo.

buddy, huh?

well atleast you didnt call me "kid", or said that i am doing something wrong, which is the usual line

You dont get 50 IIQ per player in party anymore, you get 10 IIQ and 40 IIR per player

When you cull dom as solo player with lets say 350 IIR you will get half items blue and half rare, lets say 15-18 rares on average, aprox number

When you do dom with good culler and with good runners, you will kil dom 20+ times in 1 hour minimum. That culler will kill dom with 700+ IIR and 130 IIQ. I have been farming dom whole BL league, and with good party and good culler, every kill your party will get 2-4 uniques, sometimes even more. It wasnt rare situation that i get 2-3 uniques from just 1 kill.

In that farming time in BL league i got Shav, 5-6 coils, 2-3 CoD, 2 Marohi, drilneck, 3-4 bellys, 10+ carcass, QoTF and literally shit ton of good unique and rare items. Also i saw like 2-3 more shavs drop, kaom, mjolner and God knows how many CoD and other good uniqes.

So no, i am not crying about drop rates, i am just pointing how much party play is better and how discouraging is solo play.

solo you cant come even close to that number, killed dom solo not as many times as in party, but i didnt get not even 10% of that when i played in good party.

and 50% more monster life per player is actually big buff for party play also.

Also with culler geared to the teeth you can double dip if you have enough stash tabs, meaning after dom kill, you pick up rares, run and leave them in stash, go back in same portal and fill another full stash of rares. This way you can farm insane amount of alts per hour, even without double dip you cant farm more alts solo, but with double diping amount of alts per hour is just insane.

Also Chaos recipe, in party you kill dom many many times more per hour, so you get a lot more rings/amulets.

Dont you think there is a reason why people join public parties with good cullers and good runners?
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Mar 11, 2015, 6:15:40 PM
Have never gotten anything from the prize reward Lv.70 system in the 1 month hybrid leagues.
So gonna take a Looongg break now. See you in May GGG, maybe... IF that act 4 boss isn't on par with Abaxoth don't bother releasing the act at all, Lol joking...
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
AndCub wrote:

buddy, huh?

well atleast you didnt call me "kid", or said that i am doing something wrong, which is the usual line

You dont get 50 IIQ per player in party anymore, you get 10 IIQ and 40 IIR per player

When you cull dom as solo player with lets say 350 IIR you will get half items blue and half rare, lets say 15-18 rares on average, aprox number

When you do dom with good culler and with good runners, you will kil dom 20+ times in 1 hour minimum. That culler will kill dom with 700+ IIR and 130 IIQ. I have been farming dom whole BL league, and with good party and good culler, every kill your party will get 2-4 uniques, sometimes even more. It wasnt rare situation that i get 2-3 uniques from just 1 kill.

In that farming time in BL league i got Shav, 5-6 coils, 2-3 CoD, 2 Marohi, drilneck, 3-4 bellys, 10+ carcass, QoTF and literally shit ton of good unique and rare items. Also i saw like 2-3 more shavs drop, kaom, mjolner and God knows how many CoD and other good uniqes.

So no, i am not crying about drop rates, i am just pointing how much party play is better and how discouraging is solo play.

solo you cant come even close to that number, killed dom solo not as many times as in party, but i didnt get not even 10% of that when i played in good party.

and 50% more monster life per player is actually big buff for party play also.

Also with culler geared to the teeth you can double dip if you have enough stash tabs, meaning after dom kill, you pick up rares, run and leave them in stash, go back in same portal and fill another full stash of rares. This way you can farm insane amount of alts per hour, even without double dip you cant farm more alts solo, but with double diping amount of alts per hour is just insane.

Also Chaos recipe, in party you kill dom many many times more per hour, so you get a lot more rings/amulets.

Dont you think there is a reason why people join public parties with good cullers and good runners?

Yea and alot of that why party is better comes from the fact that you have runners and a portalchain which increases the speed immensely. and thats ok, for dom, obviousely group is much better. But thats dom farming. also if its 10%/40% instead of 50% quantity - well it kinda helps my point that the 700IIR culler would get more items if hed run it solo and could do it as fast - which of course is impossible. for end game content like atziri or high lvl maps running with a group isnt necessarily better by design of the game.
So does anyone know when next season will start?
The Torment and Bloodlines Challenge Leagues will end in two weeks...after that....it's Torment and Bloodlines Challenge for a month? w.t.f?
Yes, indeed why ending now? Why not just continue another month and start new league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info