1.3 Budget detonate dead build, uber killer, deathless, insane clear speed

Hey, do you think this can be HC viable?
"
Nice one (again!). I'm always amazed at how well people can dodge the atziri attacks (especially in the split phase). Maybe I'm too old or maybe I just have crap reflexes, but I always seem to stand right in the middle of them :D

Oh yea, im cant evade her too :) Maybe my hands from ass XD
IGN: JarRa_hello
Can you record other map runs like a Palace etc?
"
ImNotLasso wrote:

I think yes if add AA + more mana regen...
What do you recommend is best for 6 Link?

20% Life leech and drop Vaal pact? Use the additional points to get exceptional performance keystone?
IGN: Munkehboi
"
Lethmyr wrote:
Sweet to see DD used for ubers.

When i played DD i usually used Quality Increased Burning Damage instead of chance to ignite.
Are you using it solely because of the swapping for bosses?

I used chance to ignite for trash because that's where a lot of our damage comes from combined with prolif, increased burning damage wouldn't help too much atleast in the late game since if they get ignited they're dead

I also used it for the vaals, as you can ignite them when both of them is alive, igniting one lets you make it so you damage both at the same time. You could use it for the trio, but the fight is easy so I just went max damage, and you can't ignite the last trio boss anyway.

"
Nice one (again!). I'm always amazed at how well people can dodge the atziri attacks (especially in the split phase). Maybe I'm too old or maybe I just have crap reflexes, but I always seem to stand right in the middle of them :D

I had the same problem, but farming a lot of normals for hopes was great practice

"
ImNotLasso wrote:

For killing uber? It would be incredibly risky, bad RNG with the vaals, a mistake, bad RNG with a crap tonne of storm calls blocking your path, would result in your death

On top of that, I'm using 2 doryani catalysts which is harder to get in HC leagues

If you can get the catalysts I think it could work for end game mapping, I'd drop the endurance charge nodes, the flask nodes, skill duration nodes so you can use lightning warp, and get more life nodes

"
Can you record other map runs like a Palace etc?

I just did this for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg0flSYNfck&feature=youtu.be

Only change in gems was that I swapped inc duration with cwdt, enduring cry remained self cast

This build isn't optimized at all for mapping, I'm pretty much lvl 81 in the video, I would drop the endurance charges, skill duration and flask nodes for life or more damage. It's 8 extra points. I'll try and make a build for it when I have some time. I ran lightning res aura in this as monsters did extra lightning damage, I'd suggest running fire resis aura so you don't die to reflect. I nearly died at one point in the video to reflect, was too slow to react with flask (3:10 in the video). Shouldn't be a problem with fire resis aura though, my bad on not flasking.

I updated OP with possible build for mapping that will enable us to use AA + lightning warp

"
Munkehboi wrote:
What do you recommend is best for 6 Link?

20% Life leech and drop Vaal pact? Use the additional points to get exceptional performance keystone?

What keystone is that? And vaal pact is super important, look at how much I was leeching in the video, it's crazy because the build does a lot of damage.

Some options -

AOE gem, combined with all of the aoe nodes we have in the tree, the range would be really high.

Life leech gem, then you can drop warlord's mark from the curse setup, then you could do elemental weakness + flammability, elemental weakness drops boss resists by 17%. I do think warlord's mark's mana leech works great with cod though, and endurance charges is great

Empower, just to boost your damage

Could link vaal detonate dead in too, this could be fun, I have never tried it though

I think aoe gem for uber and mapping, or vaal detonate dead for mapping would be best

Budget 2h Vaal IC Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1200652
Budget Facebreaker Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1210072
Budget detonate dead Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1213645
Last edited by Garmon123 on Mar 8, 2015, 4:05:35 PM
Do you think using a leveled DD makes a big difference? 300 fire damage vs 8% mob hp doesn't seem like a lot in those high level maps. Not needing that much mana regen could potentially open up defensive options in place of AA-MoM.

Last edited by Zed_ on Mar 9, 2015, 9:14:58 AM
Just a quick question. In your gear setup there is the purity of fire, but i dont see it in any of the vids.

Is it a must (so as purity of lightning)? Or can this build be fine only with a purity of elements? and run AA + clarity?

Thanks,
Lethalis
"
Zed_ wrote:
Do you think using a leveled DD makes a big difference? 300 fire damage vs 8% mob hp doesn't seem like a lot in those high level maps. Not needing that much mana regen could potentially open up defensive options in place of AA-MoM.

I've not tested it but if it works in the way we think it works, it should be fine for uber, although lower level maps would be a pain because you'd rely more on your DD gem level in those maps.

"
Lethalis88 wrote:
Just a quick question. In your gear setup there is the purity of fire, but i dont see it in any of the vids.

Is it a must (so as purity of lightning)? Or can this build be fine only with a purity of elements? and run AA + clarity?

Thanks,
Lethalis

I used purity of fire for all of uber apart from vaals, I used purity of lightning there. I didn't run fire for the palace vid because there was added lightning mod, I really recommend purity of fire to deal with reflect and it's really important for being able to tank atziri's flameblasts

so purity of elements is fine apart from uber/reflect, I don't run AA, because you can run AA if you either get a much better amulet than mine (one with mana regen) or if you drop the skill duration nodes and just use lightning warp to move around, skill duration nodes is only needed for uber
Budget 2h Vaal IC Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1200652
Budget Facebreaker Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1210072
Budget detonate dead Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1213645
I watched all your videos and think you have to be a bit too careful for my tastes (or ability lol)..so- What do you think on using a 7L PoH and go hybrid? Would give like 8K life/es. plus POH takes care of your mana. I get 2730 mana with your tree without Eldrish battery.

Links I think = DD, Conc, Fast Cast, Fire pen, ?, ?

I guess inc burn and prolif or maybe LL if Doryani belt wont handle?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 9, 2015, 2:18:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info