[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

Need opinions for next upgrades boys
Gear

The rings ;).

The gauntlets are also not thaaat great. My gear is weaker though. I just killed Atziri, now 3 times. She was nice and dropped:

Pretty funny.

I need to work on my resistances, though. Cold is not maxed, and Chaos is painful. Currently level 85, and a lot of my gems are not max level. VMS are 19/19/18.

Question at this point: How do you manage to 1shot the Trio? It works sometimes, but not always - if they are too far apart, it seems like I cannot 1shot them. Also, if I am not really fast, the chaos degen on the ground is extremely painful.

Certainly not ready for Uber yet ;). For normal Atziri, the Incinerate is really not needed at all. It sucks that she heals back to 50% between the phases btw when you get her to zero.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
3portas wrote:
Need opinions for next upgrades boys
Gear

Everything looks great except for the wand, definitely need better. Even a dagger with added damage is better. Maybe get some chaos res?
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Char1983 wrote:
The rings ;).

Question at this point: How do you manage to 1shot the Trio? It works sometimes, but not always - if they are too far apart, it seems like I cannot 1shot them. Also, if I am not really fast, the chaos degen on the ground is extremely painful.

Congratz on the drops.
1 shotting almost always works because you flame dash into them (shift click). Try to time the use of Atziri's flask so that you don't waste more than 1 second overlapping. Only start using it after the first Boss dies (thats when degen cloud starts).

Good flask management is the key to beating Uber with this build.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Not surprised it is ;). I need some more training on normal Atziri until I can try Uber. What is your chaos resist without Atziri's? Cause mine is really, really bad.

It is a lot of fun so far :). This build also makes me wonder why people complain about the leech. Warlord's really takes care of that, when using faster projectiles + cast when damage taken Warlord's Mark, my character becomes almost immortal because I leech soooo much.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
Not surprised it is ;). I need some more training on normal Atziri until I can try Uber. What is your chaos resist without Atziri's? Cause mine is really, really bad.

It is a lot of fun so far :). This build also makes me wonder why people complain about the leech. Warlord's really takes care of that, when using faster projectiles + cast when damage taken Warlord's Mark, my character becomes almost immortal because I leech soooo much.

I'm sitting at -17 chaos, tried to aim for 0 but didn't make it with the budget I had.

I have CWDT Warlord's Mark and Vaal Pact on every build I play. It's a blessing after what they did to leech.
Excellent Build, but why do you use Kaom's Root ? (No Res, Cant eva) thanks .
Hey Skyion if you remember a few pages ago I talked about a slightly alternative build using life/es to mitigate instead of coil/acro and using skill duration nodes to keep up VMS. I prefered life/es because it mitigates both spell+phys (frost bearers are the new Magnus) whereas coil only mitigates phys. Also, having a high EHP pool is more reliable than relying on Acro.

Well I finally managed to kill uber in Warbands thanks to your videos and detailed tactic descriptions. Thank you very much.

If you don't mind, I'll leave a link to my build. For those who are interested in a slightly different take on Scolds VMS.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Just a quick question on weapon choice: does a wand/scepter like yours do noticeably more burst damage than doryani? Or is the difference minimal? It seems that theoretically a good wand like yours with high cast speed should do a lot more damage due to faster VMS procs.

In the 5L run video you were using the wand, and I'm just wondering if Doryani is enough to run uber cause it's definitely a lot cheaper than a good wand. (If possible, please try a run with doryani and tell us how it goes)
Last edited by ForeverYou on Aug 18, 2015, 3:47:03 PM
"
ForeverYou wrote:
Just a quick question on weapon choice: does a wand/scepter like yours do noticeably more burst damage than doryani? Or is the difference minimal? It seems that theoretically a good wand like yours with high cast speed should do a lot more damage due to faster VMS procs.

In the 5L run video you were using the wand, and I'm just wondering if Doryani is enough to run uber cause it's definitely a lot cheaper than a good wand.

Yes it's enough, but you can find better scepters/wands cheaper than Doryani (at least in Warbands).
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info