Finally a level 8 Master(solo/sf)

"
anone wrote:
I'm lvl 90 + 77+72 with Elreon, Zana, Vorici and Haku lvl 8. No idea what you guys have been doing :P

Actually, forgot that Catarina is lvl8 as well.

Only Tora & Vagan left.

This league leveling them is a lot faster. During Rampage I had higher lvl chars and my masters were only lvl 7 by the end of the league. We used to run dailies within our guild so 3-5 missions each master, everyday.
Last edited by anone on Mar 4, 2015, 3:25:05 AM
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
Maybe chaining Docks/Piety/Dom would be the fastest way?

... no, global 820 would be the fastest way. What on earth is wrong with people that insist on going pure solo?
"
What on earth is wrong with people that insist on going pure solo?
Nothing, just a playstyle preference. I only party up with people I know personally, and I see nothing wrong in a player doing so as long as he/she acknowledges being at a disadvantage at his/her own will.
I finally got all my Masters to level 8 in standard after a hard grind from day 1 Rampage, solo exclusively. I don't have the contiguous playtime to group up.

I'd really like lvl 8 masters to not count against the hideout cap... The other lvl8 bonuses are really not worth the effort now that all the best mods have been nerfed.
"
What on earth is wrong with people that insist on going pure solo?

What on earth is wrong with people that insist their playstyle is the only way to go?
I play solo and accept that things take longer, problem?
"
Why would anyone want to do this solo, ever? Global 820 exists and is wonderful.

Fun maybe?
I suppose it is much easier grouping with others, but as solo/SF and a little over a month playing I am about to have Catarina hit level 8 already, with a level 85 as my highest character, and all others below 30 and thus not even making an impact. It's going to be nice freeing up her hideout slot!
The more More you have, the less Less matters
one does not simply remove a lvl8 master from the hideout.
They can sell uniques!11one
"
consca wrote:
Nothing, just a playstyle preference. I only party up with people I know personally, and I see nothing wrong in a player doing so as long as he/she acknowledges being at a disadvantage at his/her own will.

I share that playstyle preference. I like freedom. I run all of my maps by myself. I never join "public" parties for reasons other than trading. I don't even have friends that play this game, so I never run their maps, either.

But people that refuse to join global 820 and talk (even those who don't complain, just talk) about how slow master leveling is make far less sense to me than even people that insist on being 100% self-found. Global 820 just plain makes sense. Join parties, get Master exp. Your resources (aka maps) are not being wasted on anyone else in doing so. There is no risk involved, aside from the tiny risk of time wasted when some moron fails a vorici mission for the whole party. You are not obliged to share your own master dailies (I only joined parties offering free level 8 missions, and that was more than enough). It's just literally free Master exp. Saying no to that feels like you're playing a completely different game than I am.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 6, 2015, 9:16:48 AM
Last night i got vagan to lvl 8, not entirelly solo as i got one mission last night from a friend :)

But my elreon is lvl 8 from solo grinding. I expect zana and vorici to hit lvl 8 in a couple of days as well, solo ofc.

"
PyleWarlord wrote:

Then i have a level 50 character in Borderlands and i'm almost done with my yearly playtrough on S.T.A.L.K.E.R-Shadow of Chernobyl(with some new mods)... :D

Maybe chaining Docks/Piety/Dom would be the fastest way?

Ahh stalker, best game ever :) That do sound like a good plan, may i ask what mods you use? Ever tried Lost alpha?
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Mar 6, 2015, 12:05:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info