1.3 CI Flicker NO power charges! Now with videos

wouldn't a much easier way to deal with reflect just be use phys to lightning, i mean i did it and it solved all my reflect problems

i was an idiot and ran inc crit dmg gem with abyssus and had over 750% crit multi

then i swapped in phys to lightning and solved all my problems without gimping damage or clear speed, tooltip dps even increased a bit
IGN JustifiedF
I suppose you could if you really wanted to, but the only support that you could drop would be Additional accuracy, which i'm very hesitant to replace. If it works, go for it i suppose. I personally don't die to reflect without it though. Good suggestion though.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Added a section on reflect, since we've gotten a few questions about mitigation.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Achieved level 91, updated my damage and defenses screenshots and passive tree.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Last edited by BestDarkRa1n on Feb 14, 2021, 11:14:28 AM
Answer to all your questions is the Blood Rage Gem. Generates Frenzy on a kill, so never need to "generate" charges, just kill and you gain a charge.
Glad someone like's the build. as of now the build has been archived, and i've moved onto other ones, however, i'm still maintaining this guide as i might come back to the build once we know what 2.0 will bring for Flicker.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
heya, can you make a updated version for the new passive tree? :)

Also, i cant quite keep up with mana as of right now :(

So i went through the mana leech place instead of the power charge as you said, but its still not enough.

Anyway, hope u got the new build ready for the expension :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info