Clash of Exiles II: Doubles

Update: This event has been cancelled. Unfortunately GGG has not been able to add cross-league pvping or give us tools to do it ourselves, similar to what they had available during their invitational. I was told these things will come in the future but at the present time, it is impossible to do. This means the tournament would need to happen on two days and split up the leagues in two, which doesn't seem worthwhile. I apologize for the inconvenience.

PoEArena proudly presents; Clash of Exiles II: Doubles. This is a 2v2 double elimination tournament for LLD (lvl 28) in Bloodlines & Torment. There will be over 700 Microtransaction points in prizes, including a chance to win a smaller MTX prize for teams that did not make it in the top 3. The full event will be streamed live on Twitch with full commentary!

Registration is now open for this event! The deadline to register is March 11th. The event takes place on March 14th. Visit the full events page for details.

Thank you for your continued support. We hope to see a lot of players sign up! Please do share this event with your friends.

edit: we've setup a thread for you guys to find team mates for this event! http://poearena.com/index.php?/topic/223-clash-of-arena-tournament-matchmaking-find-a-team/
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Mar 9, 2015, 8:39:52 PM
So dsfublar and kuan win? :P
Greendude can we get a precon tournament too?
"
A222 wrote:
Greendude can we get a precon tournament too?

That's impossible for me to do because I cannot gurantee the person is using a precon. (skin transfers)
Last edited by GreenDude on Feb 27, 2015, 4:23:37 PM
March 14...so it's during the last weekend of PvP Season 2? Won't it conflict with EU/US Swiss events?

EDIT: Well I guess you put the tourney between the Swiss events. Damn that's one packed Saturday. Why not make it Sunday instead? The CTF events are shorter and it'll be easier for people to dedicate that much time to PvP events in one day.
Last edited by mimivirus on Feb 27, 2015, 4:20:56 PM
"
March 14...so it's during the last weekend of PvP Season 2? Won't it conflict with EU/US Swiss events?

It doesn't conflict with any event. Theres a large break after the first swiss and 1hr-1hr30mins break inbetween the end of our tourney and the start of the second swiss.

http://i.imgur.com/BhGJups.png
Last edited by GreenDude on Feb 27, 2015, 4:25:49 PM
nice initiative, too bad it is LLD, hf everybody
urgh it is in BL&Tor

can't wait for pvp to go back to std and hc. fucking can't stand pvp in the new leagues...
"
KenshiD wrote:
urgh it is in BL&Tor

can't wait for pvp to go back to std and hc. fucking can't stand pvp in the new leagues...

guess you´ll have a problem then... all pvp events will be in temp leagues from now on afaik....
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
KenshiD wrote:
urgh it is in BL&Tor

^this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info